Downtown Fire BrigadeCity
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over 635 kr., valid 10/01-27/01 while stocks last.*Learn more
Protect the citizens of LEGO® City with the incredible 60216 Downtown Fire Brigade set, featuring a large fire ladder truck with new-for-January-2019 working light and sound brick, extending swivel ladder and fire hose with new-for-January-2019 pump with ‘water jet' function. This thrilling set also includes a 3-level building with roof, construction area with fence, falling lamppost and a porta-toilet with removable top and front, plus a free-standing crane with rotating arm and functioning winch. There’s also a fire helicopter with opening cockpit and R.O.S.-T3 the ROV, both with a new-for-January-2019 multi shooter, and a motorbike with space for warning lights, and 7 minifigures.
- Includes 7 LEGO® City minifigures: 2 construction workers, a pilot and 4 firefighters.
- This creative toy set features a 3-level building with roof, attached construction area with fence, tool holders, falling lamppost and a porta-toilet with removable top and front, plus a free-standing crane with rotating arm and functioning winch with hook.
- The building toy set also features a large fire ladder truck with new-for-January-2019 working light and sound brick, extending stabilizers, opening storage space on the side and front, extending/swiveling turntable ladder and a fire hose with new-for-January-2019 pump system with ‘water jet’ function.
- This great set also includes a fire rescue helicopter with opening cockpit, spinning rotors and new-for-January-2019 multi shooter, R.O.S.-T3 the remote-operated vehicle (ROV) with extending claws and new-for-January-2019 multi shooter, plus a fire motorbike.
- Accessory elements include 2 warning lights, a radio, 2 sets of smoke gear, 12 water elements, jackhammer, sandwich, 2 water bottles, remote-control element for the crane, 2 new-for-January-2019 fire axes and a remote-control element for R.O.S.-T3 the ROV, plus 9 toppling, buildable fire elements.
- Swing the crane around and lift the porta-toilet into the air with the winch.
- Press the fire ladder truck light and sound brick as you race the firefighters to the scene.
- Raise the ladder and squeeze the bellows to launch the water elements and knock the fire elements down.
- Load and push the plungers on the multi shooter of the helicopter and R.O.S.-T3 the ROV to help battle the blaze.
- This amazing set includes over 900 pieces.
- Building with construction area, incl. lamppost and porta-toilet, measures over 10” (27cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Fire ladder truck measures over 3” (8cm) high, 15” (39cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Crane measures over 9” (24cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Helicopter measures over 3” (8cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- February 28th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Luc4077 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfVery nice set and the new flashing with sound brick sweet but just a shame the firefighters and the cops sound alikePlay Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Downtown Fire Brigade
- July 13th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for money.Glennis |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI haven't built built a Lego set in over 20 years and this brought back great memories for me. The value for money here is outstanding. 7 instruction booklets covering 9 bags of Lego each able to be built independently was a very welcome surprise. The following is what each manual/pack builds: Bag 1 / Manual 1: Helicopter & motorbike. Bag 2 / Manual 2: Fire Truck Cab. Bag 3 / Manual 3: Fire Truck Trailer Part 1. Bag 4 / Manual 4: Fire Truck Trailer Part 2. Bag 5 / Manual 5: Fire Fighting Robot and Construction site with Port-a-loo. Bags 6,7,8 / Manual 6: Abandoned Building. Bag 9 / Manual 7: Crane. The level of detail from the Robot and Helicopter shooting "water" and the ladder have a fire hose that could also shoot "water" were some very nice touches. Plenty of hours of fun could be had with this build. Highly RecommendedPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Downtown Fire Brigade
- July 18th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Worth itLizzy85 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy kids 5&10 are half way done building and already Loving it. They really like the fire truck with the water pump part, water robot that shoots water. I love that there is more then one piece that does something special (so less arguing) worth the money so much funPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Downtown Fire Brigade
- January 4th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun build and playSpunkle |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI built this with my daughter over a few days here and there. Overall took maybe 6 hours to build it (let her do most of it). Super fun to play with together lots of things to do with the set. She loves the firetruck.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Downtown Fire Brigade