Battle at the Ancient VillageMarvel
Rebuildable Flying Car gift for VIPs with purchases over 895 kr., valid 18/10-24/10.*Not a VIP?
Put epic adventures into a child’s hands with LEGO® Marvel Shang-Chi Battle at the Ancient Village (76177) featuring a spectacular Dragon and 4 iconic characters from Marvel Studios’ Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings.
Dragon excitement and adventure
With its articulated body, the buildable, serpent-like Dragon twists and turns in kids’ hands. Iconic minifigure characters from the movie, including Shang-Chi, Wenwu, Xialing and Death Dealer, inspire epic roleplay. 2 minifigures can attach to the dragon’s water base to create exciting battle scenes. The water base can be removed so the fight can continue on dry land. LEGO construction toys are a great way of playing out Marvel adventures – and kids will love to build, play and display with this amazing, stand-out set.
- Put Marvel Studios’ Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings adventures into kids’ hands with this LEGO® Marvel Shang-Chi Battle at the Ancient Village (76177) set.
- Includes 4 minifigures – Shang-Chi, Xialing, Wenwu and Death Dealer – and a buildable, articulated dragon with a detachable water base.
- Kids recreate exciting scenes from Marvel Studios’ Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings and act out imaginative stories of their own.
- A great birthday, Christmas or ‘just because’ gift for young superheroes and brave dragon-slayers aged 8 and up.
- The dragon measures over 8 in. (22 cm) high, 11 in. (28 cm) long and 4 in. (12 cm) wide. An ideal size for hands-on play and, when the action ends for the day, an awesome display piece.
- All LEGO® Marvel building toys offer youngsters premium-quality playsets that are packed with features to inspire endless imaginative play.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces fulfil rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible andconnect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® sets are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure they meet stringent global safety standards.
- September 5th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun but wish for moreNekosama |The dragon in the movie was so awe inspiring and grand. I could tell from the box this wasn’t going to be the dragon i want to build but bought it for the mini figs. In the end however i found it to be a Fun build but the dragon was still kinda a letdown. i would have easily paid 4x for a nice large beefy dragon like in the movie. Either way though i was happy building it and did enjoy myself. And i was Happy with the mini figs too. I recommend it for people who want the mini figs and a quick 2-4 hr build. Thank u lego! :)Play Experience3.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Battle at the Ancient Village
- April 24th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun! Fun! Fun!I would recommend this to a friend!This toy came at the right time for gifting to my little cousin who loves to build things. This is his first lego set and he was so excited. I helped him put it together since it was soon may pieces. It took us about 45min to 1 hour to complete. The end result looks great. I love the water at the bottom and the water squirting out of it's mouth. While the head and tail can move a bit, I really wish that the whole dragon itself was more flexible. The stickers add another element to this set that I like. Overall , I had fun building and playing with this set and will recommend this purchase.Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Battle at the Ancient Village
- May 13th, 2021Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Don't waste your moneyChad360 |Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildI bought this lego for my brother and when ever he tried to play with it the lego would fall apart and he would try to fix it but sometimes it would still fall apart I don't recommend this lego if you want to get this for play.14 May 2021Jane, LEGO® Customer ServiceOh no! That's definitely not the experience we want your brother to be having. Feel free to give us a call at LEGO.build/Service-BV. We'd love to help figure out what's wrong!Play Experience1.0Level of Difficulty1.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Battle at the Ancient Village
- April 18th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0GreatI would recommend this to a friend!I got this Lego set for my son and he absolutely loves it. He has been playing with the set for the past few days. He really loves dragons and when he saw the red and white dragon on the front of the box he got really excited and went and opened the box and he instantly fell in love with the dragon in the box and also I n the box came with a couple mini figures for him to play with also. I really like this lego set because it has my sons favorite creature and it has others for him to play with as well plus it keeps him busy and entertained for hours.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Battle at the Ancient Village