Item 1 of 1
Item 1 of 1
LEGO® Power Functions XL-Motor
Add an extra XL-Motor to your LEGO® creations! This super-strong motor will give plenty of power to your models, whether it’s spinning a wheel or turning a system of gears.
- Use the "XL" Motor to animate larger builds.
- Requires battery box (Item #8881), not included.
94% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- November 29th, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great product for the Technic builder!I would recommend this to a friend!The LEGO Technic Power Functions XL Motor is a great product. It's power is immense and is excellent for high torque applications. I am not mean to my motors, but I have gone though three M-motors (great for light duty work) and haven't gone through my XL, which I put though much meaner tasks. If you love building trial trucks, this motor gives the torque you need to get over the obstacles. This motor is a great test for any builder, as it will find any and all flaws in your 'perfect' gearbox once you introduce some resistance. I must give a word of warning, however. If you are not careful with your gear bracings, this motor will make mincemeat of LEGO gears. Everything considered, this is a great motor and I plan to buy more in the near future.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions XL-Motor
- May 10th, 2011Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Large and PowerfulSuspet |I would recommend this to a friend!I have used this this motor for about a year now in my Emerald Night train. More than plenty pulling power with the gear ratio assigned to the train. Only one problem: this great motor reguires a rather large locomotive-body to fit, othervise, FANTASTIC !! For smaller train builds, you can with great success use the smaller 8883 M-motor. This motor can pull the Emerald Night with the coach for about 3 hours on a fully charged 8878 rechargable battery box. So far no problems, I expect this motor to have a long and rewarding play-life for years to come.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions XL-Motor
- November 30th, 2008Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love itI would recommend this to a friend!I purchased this motor along with the rest of the power functions to power some RC battlebots. I have no regrets to buying this motor, powerful, strong, rugged, and for me, when hooked up to the PF battery box can last me for months! Most people say that this motor is weaker compared to the mindstorm NXT motor, that is untrue. They both deliver the same amount of torque just the NXT motor is geared slightly abit lower than this one. Overall It was a great buy and I would recommend not only getting this motor, but also looking into the rest of the PF accessories as they are all a necessity for anyone looking into powering their creations.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions XL-Motor
- September 29th, 2011Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome MotorI would recommend this to a friend!I have two of the XL Motors and they can run on the same batteries for atleast 4 hours. Pros; Very strong, two motors can pull 5 pounds easy with no gearing. Battery conservative, can run for hours. Easily controllable, I learned to control my tank in a few minutes. Cons; Hard to build a gearing that can take the strength of this motor. High Price, would be awesome if price was a little lower. Overall, a very nice Lego motor!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions XL-Motor
Shop more like this: