Kids will love the vacation vibe given by this inspiring LEGO City Central Airport (60261) playset. Not only does it have a detailed terminal building, fuel tanker and baggage truck. Kids also get an awesome charter plane with room for the pilot and passenger minifigures! And with an organized ground crew to keep things running, children can enjoy inspiring air-travel adventures every day of the year.
Great building toy for kids
This 4+ set includes a simple printed building guide and a special Starter Brick element to help youngsters experience the pride of constructing their own LEGO sets. And with the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets, kids get Instructions PLUS – an interactive building guide with amazing zoom and rotate viewing tools that really make LEGO building child's play.
The creative world of LEGO City
LEGO City Airport sets deliver an enjoyable build and play experience with realistic vehicles, detailed accessories and fun characters that stimulate imaginative, open-ended role play.
- This toy airport building set is an ideal introduction to the exciting world of LEGO® City. Perfect for children aged 4+, it is designed to inspire creative, independent play based on real-life scenarios.
- What’s in the box? There’s a toy charter plane, detailed airport terminal, fuel tanker and luggage truck, plus pilot, 2 ground crew and 3 passenger minifigures. Just add a sprinkle of imagination for endless fun!
- This airport toy features a terminal building with check-in area, charterplane with room for a pilot and 3 passenger minifigures, plus a fuel tanker and luggage truck – a great gift for kids who love pretend play.
- The LEGO® City Central Airport (60261) building toy makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 4 and up and for boys and girls who love toy planes. Requires only basic building skills.
- When built, the LEGO® City Central Airport terminal building measures over 6” (16cm) high, 9” (24cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep, while the toy charter plane measures over 3" (10cm) high, 8" (21cm) long and 7" (20cm) wide.
- Does this playset require batteries? No, this construction toy is powered by little kids with big imaginations. Simply open the brick bags and let the play begin!
- You’ll find a building guide for this 4+ set in the box. Or you can download Instructions PLUS – part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app – with zoom and rotate viewing tools that help kids become master builders.
- Unleash the fun and excitement of LEGO® City Airport sets – with feature-rich buildings, cool vehicles and fun characters that inspire open-ended creative play, while helping kids develop physical skills and confidence.
- All LEGO® City Airport playsets meet the highest industry standards and quality criteria to ensure that all LEGO bricks and pieces are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure every kid's building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- September 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Another great LEGO creation!!!I would recommend this to a friend!This LEGO airport city set was a breeze to assemble for my kids. All of the bags are marked with numbers that correspond to the order in the instructions. There is no guessing or confusing the pieces on where they go. My kids love playing with the airport set, with one acting as a pilot and the other as the ground crew/mechanic. They have combined it with their train set to complete a true mini city. This is a must for any kid that likes airplanes as much as my kids do.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Central Airport
- August 31st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Lego for Little BuildersDoug1 |I would recommend this to a friend!Got this for my son and we built it together for his birthday. He just turned 4 and this set was perfect for his age. I had to help him a little, but with some guidance he did a really good job! The details are great and quality is really good! He is working on his 'Lego town' adding new pieces to his collection and now he has 'the best airport ever' as he said. We had fun building this and now he has fun playing with it. Highly recommended for young builders!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Central Airport
- August 31st, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Very cute airport set!I would recommend this to a friend!Legos, Legos and Legos! What more can I say! All LEGOS are great! Never had a bad experience with them. Not one missing piece ever which is amazing considering how many LEGO sets I have built over the years! I love the great little instruction books that come with them! So very helpful and easy for even little ones to follow!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Central Airport
- September 4th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome LEGO!!I would recommend this to a friend!This LEGO was awesome not only where the instructions simple to read to put together but you also got the app that helped and you could do other stuff on the app. Mine son put this together all by his self and was so proud. Very easy love the fact that it stays together so wellPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Central Airport