Batmobile™: Pursuit of The Joker™
FREE exclusive Creative Fun 12-in-1 set with purchases over 95 CHF.*Learn more
Kids will love pretending to be Batman™ and The Joker™ with LEGO® DC Batman 76119 Batmobile™: Pursuit of The Joker. This classic Batmobile toy car model has lots of eye-catching features to delight young super heroes, including a detailed dashboard in the opening minifigure cockpit, Bat symbol decoration on the wheel trims and a flame exhaust element that automatically rotates when the car is pushed along. The Batmobile's hidden, foldout stud shooters are also great for battles against The Joker, who is also equipped with a stud shooter. This LEGO Batman toy playset includes 2 minifigures and children can customize their builds, minifigures and weapons with the included pack of 10 assorted Bat elements. Give any LEGO builder an amazing building experience with Instructions PLUS, available in the LEGO Life app for smartphones and tablets. The easy-to-use, intuitive building instructions let them zoom, rotate and visualize their creation using the special ghost mode as they go. Instructions PLUS is also great for younger builders, guiding them through the building process for a greater sense of independence and achievement.
- This super-hero toy playset includes 2 new-for-June-2019 LEGO® minifigures: Batman™ and The Joker™.
- Batmobile™ features an opening minifigure cockpit with detailed dashboard, 2 hidden, foldout stud shooters, opening hood with brick-built engine inside, automatic spinning flame exhaust element function, wheel trims with Bat symbol decoration, 2 batwings and translucent yellow and red light elements.
- The flame exhaust element spins around when the car is moved along.
- This LEGO® Batman™ toy playset includes The Joker’s stud shooter and 10 assorted Bat elements to customize builds, minifigures and weapons.
- This cool kids’ toy makes the best super-hero gift for Batman™ fans.
- Use the LEGO® Life app to access the intuitive Instructions PLUS building instructions for this super-hero toy. Help even younger builders through the building process, with easy-to-use zoom, rotate and ghost-mode functions to visualize their creations as they go.
- Batmobile™ toy car measures over 2” (7cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 100 CHF!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- August 2nd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Circa 1989?...pretty close to perfectionreluctantyouth | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have had my eye on this set since first rumors and pictures surfaced. I picked this up at my local Walmart yesterday. There are no stickers in this set (Yes!!!). There are 3 numbered bags and 1 instruction booklet. The build took a little over an hour to complete. The build is straight forward and fun. I think the attention to exterior detailing here is quite good. The build is solid and there are few if any tricky building techniques. There is a mix of standard and Technic elements to give the chassis some extra rigidity. I like the stud shooter usage and the flame twirl as Batmobile moves forward. I would love to time travel back to 1989 and give this set to my 8-year-old self after just seeing Tim Burton's 1989 Batman film in the theater. I think the play value, aesthetic, and collectible nature of this set are a testament to Lego's continued evolvement. I hope Lego continues to pay homage to classic film inspired vehicles like this in the future. Would I change anything? I may change out the bat hubcap emblems for a dark grey/black disc with a silver stud in the center. Thanks for looking at my review and happy building.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Batmobile™: Pursuit of The Joker™
- June 29th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Ruined by declining lego quality!PsychoSquirrel | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst off i want to say that this is a great set, good value for money, fun to build and it looks great. However, i have only rated 5 and this is due to the continued falling quality of Lego. Many of my latest sets have been subject to very poorly printed parts and this time it is again the skin colour of Batman, it is more a dull white than flesh colour and just looks awful, only being saved by the fact tgat his helmet hides most of it. This is happening more and more on lego minifigures and Lego seem to ignore this decline in quality. You pay a premium for Lego products, and this should be reflected in its quality, at the moment it isn't. If this doesn't bother you then don't let it stop you buying this set, it is still an amazing set, if you can look past the printing issue.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Batmobile™: Pursuit of The Joker™
- February 15th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Bruce Wayne would be proud...BlackMorphin81 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHow anyone on this earth cannot give this set 5 stars and 5/5 for every single aspect is quite literally beyond me. Being a 38 year old man, and having just adored the Lego brand since I was as young as I can remember, I have to say this set is categorically one of my favourite of all time. The build is moderately challenging, beautifully crafted and designed, with the finished article not only being one of the most polished Lego sets I’ve ever built, but THAT good it’s on par with actual diecast models of the batmobile. It’s such high quality and feels just so well built that you forget at the end your holding a £25 Lego set and not a £100 diecast model! The fact that kids could and will have endless hours of fun with this set is one thing, but the fact an adult like myself can love it as much to collect and display really means to me this set stands above all others. It’s that good, and amazingly reminiscent of the original 1989 batmobile, that I kind of wish I was back in 1989, just having watched the original movie, and that Lego had released this back then as I’d be straight to my local toy shop to buy perhaps my favourite one of all time! Top marks Lego on this set! You continue to blow me away even after all these years with the quality of products you make and the sheer love and dedication that goes into designing each and every one! Ps I tried to take a photo to show just how epic it looks but no photo in the world can do it justice! Just buy it as you won’t regret it regardless of who you are!! :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Batmobile™: Pursuit of The Joker™
- June 10th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Tim Burton would surely approvemoggy1 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was mega excited when this set was announced as this is my favourite Batmobile. This version is a brilliant minifig scale model with some fun play features built in. My son and I had wanted to build something just like this and we were in design phase when this set was announced so there was no question about getting it. The build is fun and includes a few cool techniques and the final product is pretty faithful to the movie model imo. The one area that obviously differs though is the nose cone which has been substituted with a bat symbol, but I think this works in this model anyway and looks good. Finally, the price of this set makes it totally worthwhile! If you are a fan of the Tim Burton Batman movies then this set is a must-have.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Batmobile™: Pursuit of The Joker™