Protect the citizens of LEGO® City with the action-packed 60215 Fire Station, featuring a 3-level fire station with office, relaxation room and scout tower, small waterside dock and a separate garage with large opening front door and a landing pad for the detachable scouting drone with spinning rotors and camera. This cool set also features a fire off-road vehicle with a stud-shooting fire hose and new-for-January-2019 working light and sound brick, plus a water scooter, 4 minifigures and a fire station dog figure.
- Includes 4 LEGO® City minifigures: a fire chief and 3 firefighters, plus a fire dog figure.
- Features a 3-level fire station with office, relaxation room and scout tower, small waterside dock and a separate garage with large opening front door and a landing pad for the included buildable drone. Also includes a small build with a trash can, newspaper stack and buildable flame elements.
- This cool set also features a fire department off-road vehicle with new-for-January-2019 working light and sound brick, working fire hose with lever and storage compartments, plus a water scooter with space for a stud-shooting fire extinguisher and a scouting drone with spinning rotors and a rotating camera.
- Accessory elements include a stud shooting fire extinguisher, 6 water elements, bucket, telephone, television, popcorn and a remote-control element for the drone.
- Spin the rotors to launch the drone and rotate the camera to search for fires.
- Press the light and sound brick on the off-road vehicle to clear the way as you speed to the fire.
- Load a water element into the fire hose and extinguisher and push the levers to shoot them at the fire and ‘put’ them out.
- Fire station garage is compatible with fire vehicles from other LEGO® City Fire sets.
- This creative building toy set includes over 500 pieces.
- Fire station measures over 11” (28cm) high, 8” (21cm) wide and 10” (27cm) deep.
- Fire off-road vehicle measures over 2” (6cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Water scooter measures over 2” (6cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Scouting drone measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- April 26th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great fire station overallHefty |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFinally LEGO have made an affordable fire station this set is great I love how it has a small dock and the 4x4 is realistic the only thing I don’t like about it is the flashing lights they are cool but are big and bulky I took them off and used brick built ones. The station was easy to assemble for me as I am a very experienced LEGO builder but a 6yo would love building this set and it would take them the best part of an afternoon. The fire station itself has a cool garage and the tower can store tones of figures and if you need more buildings they would be easy enough to add for any aged LEGO fan Overall get this set if you want an affordable fire station.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Fire Station
- July 26th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Four, no five, no FIRE!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this set on prime day for just £35! And i was so excited. It is a really fun set that had a lot of cool play features such as all of the water cannons and vehicles. There are really only two problems with this set, the price of £60 is a bit pricey and I think £50 would be a better price. The second problem is to do with the size of the garage, the truck hangs out of the back of the garage, the problem is that this is one of the smallest trucks in the 2019 range therefore putting in bigger trucks from other sets is not possible. Overall though these are very small issues and play experience and value really makes this set one of the best this year. Good job lego, amazing set.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Fire Station
- February 22nd, 2021Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Worst fire station everPurchased for: SelfThis set is a fire station and there's no fire truck, All you get is a little car, The light bricks stop working after awhile and battery's don't help it is the building there is nothing to play with, And i can't put it in my city because its dock sidePlay Experience2.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money1.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Fire Station
- March 12th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Confusedbabl1221 |Purchased for: SelfI’m confused about this set. I don’t know why this fire station is a downsize from the old one. I don’t know if one of the fire trucks (car) from the old station turned into a drone but I’m disappointed and confusedPlay Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Fire Station