Interactive fun with LEGO® Star Wars™ droidsBoost learning with fun and interactive missions in a familiar Star Wars™ themed universe.
Learning while playingYoungsters learn coding and critical-thinking skills as they build, code and play with 3 iconic LEGO Star Wars™ droids.
LEGO® Star Wars™ BOOST Droid Commander
Detailed, buildable droids
Iconic droid models make for a fun building challenge.
Free app has drag & drop coding plus authentic sound & music.
The right tool
Equip the droids with tools and weapons to complete missions.
Shoot targets, dodge barriers and much more!
An iconic partnership
Building on 20+ years of LEGO Star Wars collaboration.
Bluetooth-controlled Move Hub installs in no time.
Guided building experience"Even younger kids will enjoy the guided building process using the free LEGO® BOOST Star Wars™ app"
Introduce your Star Wars™ fan to a rich LEGO® brick galaxy of lovable droids, exciting missions and coding fun for kids with the LEGO Star Wars BOOST Droid Commander set. This interactive robot toy puts your child in command of 3 app-controlled Star Wars LEGO droids: R2-D2, a Gonk Droid and a Mouse Droid, each with their own personalities and skills. Using the free LEGO BOOST Star Wars app, your young commander builds the droids, inserts the Bluetooth-controlled Move Hub into the one that will solve each mission, and brings it to life using the intuitive drag-and-drop coding environment (visit LEGO.com/devicecheck for a list of compatible devices). Your youngster then constructs tools, weapons, targets, obstacles and lots more as they progress through over 40 exciting missions – they’ll love it! This set makes a great birthday or Christmas gift or just a gift for any occasion. It also helps youngsters develop their critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills, introduces them to basic engineering and robotics, and, just as importantly, lets them play in a rich and expansive galaxy filled with unforgettable icons like Luke Skywalker, X-wings, the Death Star and many more.
- Kids will learn to code and develop creative problem-solving skills as they play with this interactive STEM toy, featuring 3 buildable LEGO® Star Wars™ droids and over 40 interactive missions.
- This fun LEGO® Star Wars™ tech toy for kids includes a color & distance sensor, interactive motor, Move Hub and 1,177 pieces – enough to build all 3 lovable R2-D2, Gonk Droid and Mouse Droid LEGO figures. Please note that only one robot can be brought to life at a time using the included Bluetooth-controlled Move Hub.
- Buildable props include rocket boosters, a catapult, a cake shooter, a target, color decoder, obstacles and many more.
- Kids aged 8+ will love building the robot toys using the free LEGO® BOOST Star Wars™ app, attaching the tools and weapons, and bringing them to life to solve fun, challenging missions with the easy-to-use coding environment. Visit LEGO.com/devicecheck for a list of compatible devices.
- This great Christmas, birthday or gift idea for any occasion features unforgettable characters, locations, sounds and music from episodes I-VI of the Star Wars™ movie saga, which kids and adults will love to interact with.
- LEGO® brick R2-D2 measures over 7” (20cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide. LEGO Gonk Droid measures over 7” (18cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide. LEGO Mouse Droid measures over 5” (14cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Free LEGO® BOOST Star Wars™ Droid Commander app is available for selected iOS, Android and Fire smart devices. Ask your parents’ permission before going online.
- Includes LEGO® Light Brick. This set features digital building instructions. Now it’s easy to follow the steps on your mobile device or download a PDF of the printed building guide. Click the Building Instructions button at the bottom of this page to find and download the instructions.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- July 8th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Almost therebluecylucy | 19-24Purchased for: SelfThe concept of this product is very cool. That being said, there’s a few things that just make this product not fantastic for me. I would love it if there was a physical building guide along with the app. The app is almost like a story; it can be somewhat confusing to navigate when you’re just trying to build the droids. The droids work best on tile or hardwood— they can work on carpet but not as well. I wish there was a third leg for R2D2; he doesn't stand up without power brick/motor in. With a third leg, he could at least stand up and be displayed when playing with the other droids. Those are just a few minor details of criticism. Overall, it’s a fun build and concept. I think most kids would love to play with these droids.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Droid Commander
- July 7th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice STEM with Star Wars themelegobam | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonBought for my son 9yr old. He was able to use the app and build the droids. He was engaged for hours and had fun tweaking the program beyond the mission assigned. Worked great on his ipad and was great it was direct download to run. Would like a pdf of the steps to play/interact without having to do a mission, but still great purchase.13 December 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback! We've added two new ways to access the instructions. In-app, just tap the gear icon to get to the settings menu. From there, you'll find a link to the instructions, no need to complete a mission. Or you can head to LEGO.build/BI to download a PDF version.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Droid Commander
- August 23rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Turquoise6 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI bought this set for my 12 year old son, so he would have something to do while in lockdown because I could see he has been quite bored, and it was excellent. He was extremely happy with it. It has provided him hours of entertainment so far. We usually share lego builds, taking turns to do a page each, not because he needs help but just because it's an activity that's fun to do together. But this time I left it all to my son. He had no trouble following the instructions or using the app. He built a droid per day for three days just to stretch it out a bit, starting with the Mouse Droid, then Gonk, then finally R2-D2. I thought R2-D2 looked like an especially good build. And even after building them all he still has more missions to do on the app. He's had a really great time coding the droids to drive around the house and make lots of noises. I recommend stocking up on batteries. It's an incredibly expensive set for what you get in the box. I suppose you're paying for the app as well, really. But I justified it by telling myself that I was paying for my son's entertainment and happiness, and to get him off youtube for a few days, and it has definitely paid off in that respects because he's spent plenty of time on it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Droid Commander
- July 13th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My 10yr old loves this set!Carrie124 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonOnce we got AAA batteries and the app installed, we were ready to go! I really liked the animation in the app and how it played out like an interactive story. The 3D instructions were awesome too! I, like other reviewers, would have liked a hard copy of the instructions and pieces included, but my son didn’t seem to mind. (This 5 brick rating is solely from the perspective of a 10 yr old). Unlike other sets, the fun doesn’t stop after building! A kid will have hours and hours of fun with coding and discovering what these droids can do! The app and coding program is geared towards kids. They are the target audience and they love it! Adults like step by step instructions for how the app works and what all the little buttons do before they start (smh). Kids just play and discover!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Droid Commander