My ultimate packing list
Here are my tips on what you can bring, so you are ready for almost anything:
- Camera. So I can capture those perfect friendship moments and remember them forever.
- Music player and headphones. Andrea and I agree on this one! You shouldn’t go a day without music.
- Matching clothes. Just bring a few tops, skirts and pants that you can mix and match. Then you’ll have dozens of outfits to choose from!
- Accessories. The best advice from my friend Emma! Bring scarves, fun jewelry, your favorite hair band, a fancy belt – just bring some bling!
- Notebook and pens. There is always something to note down. Keep track of your to do’s like Stephanie. Write a journal like Olivia. Send postcards to your friends at home. Or jot down new songs like Andrea (and me).
- Comfy pajamas. My friends and I love lying in those big hotel beds watching movies all night! I can highly recommend it.
- Walking shoes. Or running shoes. Like Mia says, you have to leave the hotel sometimes to see the world around you.
- Dancing shoes! Always be ready for any party or – who knows – red carpet event! You can always plan your own, right?
Have an amazing holiday! Safe travels.