Vendor/Customer Master Data Advisor (2 years contract)
Czech Republic, Kladno
• Vendor/Customer/Finance Data Management activities (manual updates, reporting)• Providing high quality services and data controls
• Improving current processes and procedures
• Helping to keep good and valuable relationship across Master Data, Account Payable, Account Receivable department
• Building customer value and great relationship with internal customers
Play your part in our team succeedingThe main purpose of the Master Data department is to ensure that all managed master data is accurate and updated at all times, across the globe. The data is then used by many other departments (account payable, procurement, reporting, account payable…) which underlines the importance of its quality.
Do you have what it takes?• Knowledge of vendor/customer management system, SAP is a plus
• Detailed orientated and focused person with good analytical skills
• Data management field experience is an advantage
• English level B2 required, other languages are plus
Bringing it to lifeIf you would like to be part of a great team, collaborate with diverse partners and provide a high quality service with a significant impact, this is the place for you.
Join the global LEGO familyCome and join the LEGO Family! With over 40 different nationalities across The LEGO Group, our international environment promotes individuality and inclusion and we want you to shine. We strive to leave a positive impact on our planet and run amazing initiatives through our Planet Promise, just check out at our ambitious targets and investments for sustainable LEGO bricks and wind energy to name a few. Working for The LEGO Group is more than just a job, it is a place to grow and thrive, to play a part in building a sustainable future and “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.” – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.