User Generated Content Manager, Marketing Integration, AFOL Engagement, Maternity Cover
Are you passionate about user-generated content and brand advocacy? Can you create win-win-win situations for user talent, consumers and the company?Join one of the world´s most renowned user engagement teams and help bring content from our talented creative community into marketing campaigns.
Reporting to the head of Marketing Integration in the AFOL Engagement department, you will:
· Lead user-generated content integration from AFOL Engagement activities towards the business to ensure the optimal realization of user-generated value
· Safeguard the ecosystem internally as well as towards the community. This involves maintaining, updating and communicating UGC guidelines across the organization
· Engage, collaborate with and provide feedback to content creators in the AFOL community
· Drive value optimization of assets through performance analysis, reporting and action plans
· Evolve content integration processes, formats and tools that link across digital channels and marketing development processes
· Develop and drive project and content plans in a structured and timely manner
· Executional asset management, e.g. watermarking of user-generated photos in Photoshop and upload to Asset Portal
Play your part in our team succeeding
As our User Generated Content Manager, you will be responsible for integrating user-generated content developed by Adult Fans of LEGO® (AFOL) in a consistent as well as innovative way. A primary task will be to drive the UGC value chain by securing value optimization, measuring performance and ensuring appropriate crediting and compensation of contributors of user-generated content. The AFOL Engagement department is responsible for building relationships with and co-creating consumer and business value with the global AFOL community. We work closely with hundreds of user groups and fan media in the LEGO Ambassador Network, we innovate, stimulate and support user creativity and we leverage platforms like LEGO IDEAS to co-create products, experiences and marketing stories with users and internal stakeholders. It is about creating win-win situations for both the fans and the company. You will collaborate with all teams in the AFOL Engagement department, the LEGO Agency (incl. Social Media team), Digital Engagement channels, marketing teams in the product groups and other stakeholders within the LEGO Group. Through this cooperation, you will drive the sourcing of user-generated content and identify new opportunities for the use of user-generated content across LEGO channels.
Do you have what it takes?
· You hold a BA degree or higher within Communication, Marketing or Open Innovation Management
· You have 3+ years of experience within marketing, project management or business development, giving you a good understanding of analytics and strategic content management.
Digital native with a strategic outlook and a structured profile:
· You are a digital native who is energized by working with new and unproven or non-standard initiatives.
· Moreover, you are a strong team player who can collaborate across functional areas in a structured way as you will assume a great deal of cross-channel and cross-department collaboration with multiple stakeholders involved.
· You have a great awareness about user communities and brand advocacy.
· You speak and write English effortlessly.
· Previous experience working with content management
· Takes initiative, recognizes and acts on opportunities
· Experience working with communities
· Test & Learn mind-set
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
Expected start date: Dec. 1st 2019. Expected duration: 1 year.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
Working with creative and talented people on the global AFOL community is energizing, inspiring and fun. Every day at work brings new, interesting challenges and cool opportunities.