Trade Marketing Assistant– 6 month fixed term contract
United Kingdom, Slough
Are you just beginning your marketing career and could help drive an inspiring and engaging retail experience for one of the world’s most loved toy companies?
We have an amazing opportunity for a Trade Marketing rockstar to join the UK & Ireland trade marketing team on a six month fixed term contract, based out of our head-office in Slough.
Your specific tasks include:• Supporting our team of trade marketeers to plan and develop inspiring trade executions.
• Interpreting consumer, shopper and retail insights.
• Working closely with the sales team and 3rd party retailers to understand the best touchpoints to use in order to meet LEGO’s objectives.
• Supporting implementation of Omnichannel plans, including LEGO branded shops online.
• Developing the best possible communication of LEGO products in retailer catalogues.
• Managing the 3D brick-built model programme.
• Budget Management – tracking spends of each account and brand, processing invoices and raising POs and providing regular updates.
Challenges and Opportunities
In this exciting role the successful candidate will be able to see tangible results of their work and projects out in the marketplace, truly inspiring our shoppers and consumers. You’ll also get to build a phenomenal understanding of a number of functions within LEGO, and be a member of a team where we set a benchmark for the rest of the toy industry. The position does come with its challenges, in the form of a high pace and workload, so you need to be forward-thinking at prioritising what’s important, and also of managing ambiguity, as retail execution plans can be fluid & changeable.
Do you have what it takes?• Functional understanding of the retail landscape and super proficient project management skills
• Great analytical skills and the ability to understand and utilize consumer and shopper research
• Superb collaboration skills – this role will work closely with a wide range of key internal and external partners
• Naturally curious and willing to try new things, with the ability and confidence to suggest ideas and improvements
• Upbeat and passionate about trade marketing and capable of consistently delivering a strong brand message.
• Great teammate with a sense of fun!
Bringing it to Life
This is a great opportunity for someone starting out on their marketing journey and who would love to work with and protect one of the strongest brands in the world heading looking to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow. The role further offers great exposure to multiple areas of the LEGO organization - come and join this exciting team and become a member of the team driving forward the excellent execution of LEGO to deliver inspirational and engaging LEGO brand experience in retail.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We very much look forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.