Tax Business Process Expert
Are you interested in being the pivotal link between Tax, Global Processes and The LEGO Group?Join us and bring your experience from creating the bridge between Tax, Legal, IT and Commercial objectives. We need a ‘can do’ attitude… does this sound like you?
Core Responsibilities• Act as a Subject Matter Expert in translating direct and indirect tax requirements into impact on the business processes and systems
• Drive definition and delivery of Tax requirements through collaboration with business and IT stakeholders
• Document, test and implement process and system changes to fulfil Tax and other legal requirements
• Act as a sparring partner for queries related to Tax area · Participate in projects and activities, requiring process and system knowledge in Tax area
• Stakeholder management of Global Process Owner, IT & other key internal and external stakeholders
Play your part in our team succeedingBusiness Processes & Information is part of Business Service Operations. Our responsibilities cover global process ownership of Finance & HR processes as well as process expertise and interaction on finance, controlling as well as business & tax processes, process documentation, training and project portfolio. Our mission is to develop and maintain efficient and effective standardized processes and bridge business needs with IT solutions. You will be based in Billund and join a global team of 54 dedicated colleagues.
Main purpose is to ensure compliance to Tax and other legal requirements in our Shared Service Centers, with a process and system focus, through deployment and development of specialist knowledge with an E2E perspective. In this role, you will need to define impact from Tax and other legal requirements to our processes and systems as well as facilitate delivery of these requirements and participate in projects requiring process and system subject matter expertise knowledge.
Do you have what it takes?• Preferably either a university degree, auditor or any other similar education, i.e. tax auditor or background from tax authorities
• 3+ years experience within Tax area in an international company or working as a tax auditor
• Strong general understanding of both direct and indirect taxes
• Effective communication and presentation skills in English (both verbal and written) and ability to explain complex issues in a language a user can understand
• Demonstrate both an E2E mindset as well as the mindset of a deep functional specialist
• Experience working with global projects fulfilling local legal requirements
• Experience with automation of tax processes is an advantage
• Understanding of business processes in a consumer goods company with a global footprint
• Experience working with Finance Shared Service Center organization serving multiple countries with various legal requirements
• Be structured and able to plan and prioritise
• Curious and eager to learn
• Dedicated team-player
• Continuous improvement mindset
• Can think out of the box
• Analytical mindset
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“This role provides You with an unique opportunity to get exposure at all levels in the LEGO Group both around our business & financial processes as well as our system landscape – with the aim of driving compliance agenda. We have a truly engaging and supportive team that is ready to listen to your ideas, so this is a great opportunity to put your knowledge in play, as you will participate in number of exiting business projects and initiatives to secure compliance.”