Retail; Administration/Clerical; Information Technology
Are you curious to see the inside of one of the biggest toy brands in the world and at the same time work with Retail data?This role will be a key player in the team and help BI become a stable and trusted business partner. You will be our safety net for reporting and ensuring our data quality and integrity, alongside validating report structures and enabling key operational measures and communication.
• Ensure data integrity and validation of global retail sales data
• Update management performance reports with storyline and sales estimates
• Update our internal LT KPI trackers and weekly data framework
• Support for our monthly standard report and department specific needs
• Update our industry promotion tracker
• Smaller add hoc deep dives and data requests
Play your part in our team succeeding
LEGO Retail BI is responsible for operational insights and reporting that helps the business make data driven decisions. We are responsible for data integrity, transparency and visualization across the sales area. Furthermore, we lead and facilitate the weekly operational performance huddles.
Retail BI supports each LEGO Retail LT member with operation transparency needs towards standard operational measures and generates the data and insights needed for the individual LT member to feel comfortable around the business. The LT includes members from marketing, operation, finance, and sales.
An entry level position into a global and known consumer brand organization. You will get to learn bottom up how the business works and get exposed to the foundational commercial processes in LEGO through your work. Further, the role will be international and expose you to many different cultures and consumer behaviors, hence, increase your awareness of how important it is to be able to collaborate across borders.
Do you have what it takes?
• Business-related background preferably year 3-4 of university or related schooling
• Quantitative focus with interest in numbers. No need for extensive back office IT know-how
• Excel skills needed
• Structure and precision are key as numbers flow into many different reports with key stakeholders
• Flexibility as we work in a global set up with many different time zones
• High level of English both written and verbally is a must as there will be communication with stakeholders across the globe (Mainly UK, US and China) both via mails and in meetings
• English - level C1 (advanced)
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role - and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality - use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.