Sr. Manager, Customer Development, Canada
Do you see yourself as an experienced sales leader that can lift a customer and the broader team?We are looking for someone who can lead the business with growing complexity and interdependency, in a market that requires greater differentiation among retailers! Collaboration with colleagues to effectively balance market vs. optimizing own business is a critical component to this role.
Core ResponsibilitiesThe Senior Manager - Customer Development (SMCD) is responsible for achieving sales and market contribution targets, as well as business objectives, as specified in annual LEGO business plans, demand plans and P&Ls. You will collaborate with key accounts to develop business objectives while executing a full range of selling, promotional, and logistics activities to achieve those goals.
• Build the strategic 3 Year Joint Business Plan framework for the their annual business plan, including defining scorecard targets and must win battles.
• Use and help improve the Customer Planning Process to achieve/exceed sales results, improve customer relationships, and increase profits for LEGO and the customer.
• Outline strategies and actions to grow sales, profit and inventory turns by using pricing/promotion/distribution levers.
• Develop brand awareness and provide “strategic thought leadership” to the customer buying and marketing functions.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor’s degree
• At least 4 years related experience in consumer packaged goods leading key accounts with experience in the development and implementation of Joint Business Plans.
• Exhibits outstanding eye for business, negotiation skills, team orientation, leadership, strong listening skills and analytical capabilities.
• Must also have shown planning, interpersonal and execution abilities and be ambitious.
• Strong performance demonstrated in all prior positions held.
• Thrives and contributes best in a team setting
• Understandings the importance of followership
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.