Are you passionate about front-end development and would you like to work with technologies like Angular5 and Typescript?And are you naturally curious about different technologies and possess a can-do-attitude when it comes to building new and innovative solutions? If so, we offer you a unique opportunity in the LEGO Group!
Core Responsibilities• Software development to support LEGO’s Mechanical Engineering area
• Streamline and improve business processes by designing new IT solutions
• Participate in buying standard IT solutions and develop interfaces into our IT landscape
• Interfaces towards machine tools (CNC machines, Siemens products, Powermill etc.) but also towards backend systems.
• Assist our support team by providing advice and analysis of user/operational issues and use the analysis to formulate a resolution.
Play your part in our team succeedingYou will joining a passionate team who support LEGO’s Mechanical Engineering function in relation to IT. This includes software development, maintenance/support of our current system/applications and consultancy towards our business areas.
As such, you will get to work with other developers, consultants and architect to streamline and improve business processes in assigned applications.
You will also be involved in interaction with vendors for problem reporting and resolution. Working with user-centric development, you will be part of a team that has the responsibility of delivering functionality for our customers in the Mechanical Engineering area.
Do you have what it takes?• Have a degree as Software Developer within Computer Science, IT Engineering or a similar education within IT.
• Requires knowledge and interest in programming languages in general. Primary Java but it is an advantage to have experience in other languages like C#.
• Experience with service oriented architecture, microservice architecture, RESTful services, databases
• Naturally curious about different technologies and have a strong willingness to learn.
• A can-do-attitude and are not afraid to take on new tasks or try out new solutions.
• Taking responsibility of tasks as well as delivering as agreed.
• A self-driven personality while still being a good team player.
• English at advanced level
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
Join our fantastic team at LEGO where you can make a difference, develop your own skills and work in an inspiring and international environment.