Senior Security Project Manager in the Americas and Mexico
Mexico, Monterrey; Denmark; USA
Do you have what it takes to play with us in the Americas Region?We are looking for a skilled and talented project manager to support our Regional team in the Americas region, focussing primarily on our operations in Monterrey, Mexico, where weekly presence is expected.
Core ResponsibilitiesYou must be able to take on the challenge of handling multiple projects within e.g. Security technical installations, civil works and overseeing the overall deliverables being met – not only in Monterrey but across the region
Are you a Senior Project manager “multi-tool” not afraid of taking on demanding and challenging tasks?
• Drive Infrastructure projects planning and deliverables across the company and in coordination with relevant partners across the LEGO Group.
• Drive, lead and run projects from E2E.
• Plan, maintain and coordinate GSO Project across GSO.
• Subject Matter Expert on project planning and PM tool
• Create and maintain security project processes
• Actively encouraging and supporting development and innovation.
• Support local teams
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Security Project Manager (SPM) is responsible for the development, execution and implementation of all assigned physical security related tasks, projects and standards.
SPM is in charge of the global alignment of assigned projects and is also stream owner of security inputs and deliverables in relation to owned projects in the LEGO Group such as new buildings, production sites etc.
SPM updates, develops and maintains the GSO Project Management Tool (PPM tool) for all GSO projects, including supporting documents.
SPM teams up with the GSO Physical security dept. and is responsible for facilitating and supporting the Head of Global Physical Security (HGPS), Global Security and the respective Regional Security Directors (RSD) in all physical security related projects or other activities.
Do you have what it takes?• MBA or similar.
• Extensive Project Management experience from similar position in a large international corporation. Please specify deliverables and achievements on previous projects in your application.
• Experience with global contracts and a thorough commercial understanding
• Multi-cultural Stakeholder Management experience
• Experienced in working with security solution from corporate or public sector
A strong candidate could potentially also have .
• Knowledge on security systems
• Experienced in security applications and IT infrastructure knowledge
• Strong E2E thinking.
• Strong Analytic skills.
• Communicates well both oral and in writing.
Join the global LEGO familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
You will play a huge part in designing, maintaining and driving the Global Physical Security in LEGO. Your efforts will have a massive impact on the security level across the LEGO Group and minimizing the risk levels for both employees and assets.