Senior Sales Process Manager
We are looking for a senior sales processes manager to partner closely with senior leadership to develop actionable, measurable projects that accelerate sales growth and improve sales effectiveness in Western Europe.The Sales strategy manager will work closely with executive stakeholders across functions and regions to lead and execute strategic initiatives that boost revenue, drive operational scale and improve efficiency for continued exponential growth.
• Co-lead the integrated commercial planning (ICP) for the Western European Market in close collaboration with various stakeholders
• Translate company strategies into strategic and tactical regional plans focusing on sales channels and customers
• Enable and govern integration of regional commercial directions into local Business unit (BU) plans and Customer business plans (CBP)
• Own the development, management, and utilization of the global sales tools and solutions for the WE region.
• Assess needs of the Sales Department and proactively drive system, process, planning improvements incl. the necessary skill/capability development
Play your part in our team succeeding
The Western Europe Region is the biggest Market Group within The LEGO Group and covers 16 countries.
This position is very different from other roles due to the opportunity to have a diverse learning experience across different markets within the area of responsibility (Western Europe). It offers in-depth understanding of the global commercial strategy, broad understanding of LEGO business planning process, channel strategy and key account management. This position provides an opportunity to engage with Sales Management in various areas (e.g. channel development, customer business planning, etc.) but also connect with the Market Commercial development (MCD) team to define strategic directions and shape plans, processes, and initiatives to frame the course for the WE region. This role provides exposure to holistic problem solving in collaboration with local and other regional roles (Sales, Marketing, Business Intelligence, MCD).
Do you have what it takes?
• Bachelor's degree is a plus
• Strong strategic thinking, ability to think conceptually (critical to develop regional/global concepts and strategies such as channel strategy)
• Extensive practical Sales experience (Key Account management or similar)
• Proven ability to work cross-functional and cross regional (internally and externally).
• Proven broad stakeholder management, leadership and project management skills, regional role experience is an advantage
• Very strong communication skills
• Strong analytical skills with basic data mining experience
• Competencies to effectively present and train various size of audiences
• Requires travel – predominantly in Western European region
• Fluent in English
Join the global LEGO® familyCome and join the LEGO Family! With over 40 different nationalities across The LEGO Group, our international environment promotes individuality and inclusion and we want you to shine. We strive to leave a positive impact on our planet and run amazing initiatives through our Planet Promise, just check out at our ambitious targets and investments for sustainable LEGO bricks and wind energy to name a few. Working for The LEGO Group is more than just a job, it is a place to grow and thrive, to play a part in building a sustainable future and “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.” – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.