Senior Moulding process Engineer
Are you passionate about LEGO bricks? Would you like to work for the company whose products bring joy to millions of children and adults all over the globe?
Here you have the chance to be the guardian of the right quality level of the new molds, coming out of Mould Qualification.
- Responsible for managing the qualification process of a new mould coming from mould supplier
- Ensure high quality elements will produce with new moulds in mass-production
- Provide support for both internal and external mould suppliers.
- Daily coordination between sites regarding moulds with same construction.
- Participate in global networking activities to create and improve global alignment of the tasks and solutions made regarding moulds.
PLAY YOUR PART IN OUR TEAM SUCCEEDING
- The overall focus of the Mould Qualification (MQ) department is to qualify molds and molding processes, by optimizing the molds, and securing this is done according to the global standard.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?- Mechanical engineer degree
- 2-4 years of experience in mechanical engineer position, working with CAD drawings, tool designing
- Being a strong team player, who is able to keep calm and prioritize, when working under pressure
- Being a process thinker, who has an end-to-end approach
- Fluency in English and Hungarian (written and oral)
- Mobility and openness for travelling is required (4-8 weeks per year)
IT’S AN ADVANTAGE TO HAVE THESE
- Work experience with SAP and NX
- Moulding process knowledge
GLOBAL FAMILY, COMMON GOALS
Nyíregyháza is home to one of five LEGO factories in the world. LEGO Manufacturing Kft., employer of 2500 people, significantly contributes to the more than 8-decade-long success story of LEGO – it is here that all the DUPLO toys in the world are produced, among others. The family-owned toy company committed itself to large-scale developments, and as a result, in the spring of 2014 it handed over its brand-new factory in Nyíregyháza – a facility that is not only huge and ultra-modern, but also exceptionally environmentally-friendly.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“What inspires me the most is to work in a modern and state-of-the-art company environment. And last but not least, a childhood dream came true for me when I became part of the LEGO world.”
JOIN THE GLOBAL LEGO FAMILY
Come and join the LEGO Family! With over 40 different nationalities across The LEGO Group, our international environment promotes individuality and inclusion and we want you to shine. We strive to leave a positive impact on our planet and run amazing initiatives through our Planet Promise, just check out at our ambitious targets and investments for sustainable LEGO bricks and wind energy to name a few. Working for The LEGO Group is more than just a job, it is a place to grow and thrive, to play a part in building a sustainable future and “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.” – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.