Senior Director Demand Planning EMEA
United Kingdom, London
We are looking for an awesome Senior Director with outstanding leadership skills to work with an exceptional team of European planning professionals to deliver excellent demand planning ultimately helping us develop the builders of tomorrowBring your demand planning leadership experience and collaboration skills from years of exposure with a big brand employer, and help us accurately forecast which LEGO sets will make it into the hands of happy children across EMEA.
Core Responsibilities• Lead & develop the team, driving strong motivation and happiness
• Be accountable for the accuracy of our EMEA forecasts, driving performance improvement
• Act as visible leader within the regional leadership team, driving collaboration on our functional and people agendas
• Collaborate closely with leaders in 13 European Business Units as well as colleagues in other regions and global
• Lead the regional demand review for Western Europe and REEMEA in conjunction with Global S&OP
• Collaborate with other supply chain colleagues (e.g. Supply & Inventory Planning, Demand Management) to ensure we take a balanced approach to risk.
• Work with the Simplify Demand Planning Programme and Change Team to ensure the needs of the region are understood and delivered
• Provide visible leadership at the weekly EMEA Visual Factory, European Operations Network, Directions Calls & other relevant forums
Play your part in our team succeedingYou will lead the regional team to ultimately provide the most accurate demand signal, to drive our supply chain, support consumer sales growth aspirations, strong in-stock performance, supporting EBIT through minimizing waste by ensuring our monthly & weekly demand planning cycles run efficiently, as well as facilitating and driving the Demand Review.
Do you have what it takes?• Educated to degree level or in-depth relevant experience with a certification in a supply chain related discipline being a bonus for us
• In-depth experience working in supply chain, ideally across multiple disciplines
• High personal leadership impact, energy, ability and enthusiasm. A thought leadership approach to empower others with critical thinking and clear direction
• Deep domain depth with a significant track record of delivering results across a relevant regional function in a large brand consumer goods company
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal) – strong ability to flex style according to environment and culture and have a collaborative approach
• Strong understanding of current trends and developments in demand planning – an “outside in” perspective on best practice, coupled with a pragmatic approach rather than conceptual
• Commercial acumen – understanding of business growth drivers & commercial / customer landscape
• Ability to travel mainly to Munich and Prague to engage with the team. Team is based in London as well as these other locations
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our dedication to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
Bringing it to life
This role is critical to making sure we use accurate demand plans across LEGO EMEA allowing us to take the right sets to keep shelves around Europe stocked with LEGO. What is exciting about this opportunity is the impact the successful applicant can have being part of the Operational Leadership team collaborating closely with leaders across business units. This is an exciting time to step into this role as we look to simplify the way we plan demand on a global basis, driving an exciting change agenda.