Project Manager, Procurement Processes & Systems
Core ResponsibilitiesPROJECT MANAGEMENT
• Responsible for managing process and system optimization projects within the procurement organization.
• Part-take in larger transformational projects within the Procurement community, also be responsible for taking lead on sub-stream activities.
• Ensure smooth operational momentum in project results, quality and on-time delivery.
RELATIONSHIP / STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT
• Responsible for improving the processes and systems and drive the local implementations ensuring a strong collaboration with the team/stakeholders located across APAC and Globally.
• Ensure and drive strong stakeholder management and change management throughout project life cycle.
• Ensure a motivated and efficient working project teams.
• Be an active partner and expert in procurement processes, strategic initiatives and continuous improvement
Play your part in our team succeeding• Be part of the competence center of procurement processes and systems
• Will act as Procurement Process expert globally, leading Procurement Optimization Projects with the aim of delivering strong procurement processes and systems to enable the procurement organization to work efficiently and value adding to the LEGO Organization.
• Will drive the improvement projects needed and will take responsibility of driving the needed change through the procurement organization to ensure full adaptation of improved Ways of Working.
• Be part of the global procurement organization and will be collaborating closely with the procurement organization and other areas of The LEGO Group (Finance, Business Services, IT, Controlling, etc.) to secure strong procurement processes and alignment in the relevant LEGO processes.
• Will be participating in cross-functional projects related to procurement processes and systems.
• This will be done through clear procurement insight and clear project leadership based on the values and the company culture.
• Will be needed to work independently yet interdependently within the team, be able to plan & execute her/his own priorities, work effectively & efficiently in a global context as many of the challenges are global in nature.
Requirements• Degree in Engineering and/or Supply Chain or related discipline
• 3-5 years’ working experience in working with procurement processes and systems
• Experience in leading global project, ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
• Experience in using / improving systems such as “Coupa” or similar systems will be a plus.
• Basic knowledge of LEAN / Continuous Improvements
• Proactive and collaborative
• Willingness and ability to travel
• Experience in working as part of a global team leveraging a global learning environment
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
Are you always the one to say:" I’m sure there’s a smarter way of doing that, let’s have a look at this together?"