Project Manager, Facility Management in Billund
Strong Project Manager with a proven track record of working with the environmental agenda.Are you self-driven with a creative mindset and focus on making the environment for stakeholders and employees a fun place to work.
Core Responsibilities• Ensure technical specification, aligned with relevant Stakeholders and cooperate with Procurement department to organize tenders, evaluate and supervise facility vendors, including regular reporting and budget follow up
• Ensure that projects are delivered on budget with required quality. Finance requirements and finance reporting for his own project, regular follow up meeting, reporting to Steering Committee
• To lead the LEGO group environmental activities in Billund, regulated by LEGO policies or external local regulations. Ensure compliance with environmental permits and license to operate, as well as to operate Environmental Risk Assessments and to implement and revise processes and guidelines.
• Proactive energy saving agenda, including realization of corresponding projects in FM BLL department
• Ensuring of the organization functioning in terms of the Quality Policy, the Environment Policy and the Occupational Health & Safety Policy.
• Responsibility for keeping of principles of the Environment Policy and the Occupational Health & Safety Policy.Draw superiors´ s attention to breaking of principles of the Environment Policy and the Occupational Health & Safety Policy.
• Draw superiors´s attention to breaking of principles of the Environment Policy and the Occupational Health & Safety Policy.
Play your part in our team succeedingAs part of Corporate Facility, Facility Management BLL has support function for Headquarter of company located in Billund. The main scope of responsibilities consists both Hard and Soft services. Within Hard services the major focus is on maintenance and operation of all Technologies supporting Production and Offices. Within Soft services we are delivering a high level of quality for Catering, Cleaning, Waste management, Receptions…etc.
As a Project manager you will help to keep the high level of the environment of offices and production site and you will create a better working environment for our employees.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor´s degree in business, engineering or technical subjects
• 5 years´experience in Project management
• 2 years´ experience in the field of environmental permits, license to operate and local environmental regulations
• General MS office toolbox
• AutoCAD. Strong level of stakeholder management skills
• Strong analytical skills, problem solving ability and coordination of complex projects are essential
• Ability to effectively prioritize workload, manage multiple tasks concurrently and pay meticulous attention to details
We would also like you to:
• Have a high level of integrity
• Be a valued Teamplayer
• Be selfdriven
• Have a great ability to multitasking
• Able to set the right priorities
• Have an assertive personality
• Advanced level in Danish and English
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV in English.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
Within this role you will deal with big portfolio of Stakeholders at Headquarter of the company. If you are a team player with strong collaboration skills and professional expertise in the field of Project management and Enviromental agenda, you will contribute for the overall performance of Facility Management team and Satisfaction of our customers will be one of your reward.
The role has to be self-driven with a creative mindset and focus on making the environment for stakeholders and employees a fun place to work.