PR & Marketing Events Coordinator - Part Time
Czech Republic, Praha 3
In The LEGO Group, we put immense pride and enthusiasm into our work. Not only because we love what we do, but because our ultimate purpose couldn’t be more important.Our mission is to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow by engaging children across the world in positive play and hands-on, minds-on creativity.Whether we’re delivering a building set, a digital application or an educational experience, children are our main concern and the ultimate reason for everything we do.
We are searching for:Reporting to Regional Brand Relations & Event Senior Manager and being part of the 18 member regional marketing team located in our Prague office. REEMEA team is one of the fastest growing business units of LEGO Group and covers 103 countries in Russia, Central and Eastern Europe & Middle East & Africa.
LEGO Trading office located in Prague is looking for a student to join the team as Associate Marketing Coordinator. The ideal candidate is an English-speaking result-orientated person with structured thinking and willingness to develop skills in customer marketing and sales.
Scope of the job will cover the following areas:• Support regional PR & Event projects development and maintenance (e.g. press releases, product testing, press trips, Brand Event concepts)
• Coordinate & support in the organization of different regional Events
• Collaboration with (internal & external) agencies on preparing press releases, and coverage reports, events
• Provide administrative support on marketing projects
• Conduct pre- and post – event evaluations and reports
Do you have what it takes?• Previous experience in PR & Events area is an advantage
• Proficient level of verbal and written English
• Ability to provide essential support for press initiatives including strategic thinking, research and writing, project management skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• English - min. C1
• Understanding of media needs and media relationships
• Ability to work alongside the team and other internal and external partners located in many different markets
• Must be proactive, reliable, resourceful and have a great attention to detail
Why to join the LEGO family:
• Interesting experience in an international environment working on projects for the region
• Opportunity to support marketing team of one of the top brands on the toy market.
• Role with an extensive space for learning and skills development
• Each of us can build her/his own LEGO Story – we support development
• We all use the same language regardless of a position or title – family working environment
• Interesting tasks, professional work conditions and competitive benefits are waiting for you – we take care of our employees
• LEGO elements all around the office – we support creativity and play
We recruit and develop people entirely on merit. If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, teamwork and quality.