Payroll Sr. Specialist
We are looking for employees, all eager to engage actively in building a high-performing department, valuing collaboration, quality and fun in the everyday life.Are you ready to play an important role in establishing a sustainable Payroll department?
Core ResponsibilitiesAs Payroll Sr Specialist, you are responsible for delivering a consistent service to all the customers of the BSO. This means to meet the customers’ expectations and provide them with a top professional service, incorporating the LEGO values.
Beside of this you will be responsible for:
• Collaborate with colleagues for the benefit of the whole (team player)
• Prepare metrics and reporting analysis around Payroll
• Prepare pareto analysis on major issues impacting the operation and recommend process improvement projects
• Prepare root cause analysis utilizing problem solving methodology, and implement preventive measures to avoid re-occurrence.
• Implement process improvement projects on main areas of opportunity identified.
• Collaborate across boundaries/fuctions/teams in order to lead payroll process improvement projects.
Play your part in our team succeedingBeing part of providing services to the entire LEGO organization and in that way make a big difference. Personal and professional growth and development. Opportunity to be part of a global and very dynamic team with great learning opportunities located at a well-established manufacturing site where multiple global functions are also present.
Entering the LEGO organisation means that you will build your capabilities in a global organisation getting hands-on experience with global tasks, day-to-day challenges and via collaboration with the broader organisation. The LEGO ways of working reflects dynamic collaboration, flexible mind-set, coherence and an activity based working approach.
Do you have what it takes?• 5-7 years of relevant professional working experience in Payroll processes in Mexico.
• Understanding of legislation and tax rules.
• Shared Service Center experience is optional
• Advanced English is a requirement.
• Experience with Payroll Systems e.g. Kronos, Armstrong, Tress is an advantage
• Experience with SAP HR and/or SAP Payroll is an advantage