Payroll Advisor with German
Czech Republic, Kladno
Do you have strong analytical skills and working with numbers is fun for you? Are you skilled in Payroll processes?
Here is the opportunity to gain from your current experience and support a young Payroll department within Shared Service Centre to ensure smooth and timely Payroll execution.
Operational support for countries around Europe
- Carries out regular daily operations leading to ensuring proper and timely execution of Payroll within own scope
- Provide operational support to respective colleagues according to guidance from managers and specialists
- Support inputs provision and testing connected to global initiatives
- Maintain strong and positive relationship with external providers and vendors in order to secure high quality payroll processing
- Cooperate with colleagues in team in order to secure continuous execution of tasks and delivery
- Challenge the process and identify areas for improvement with aim to achieve maximum effectivity and precision of the payroll process
- Further Payroll Team related task according to instructions from Manager
Add your experience and help us build a world class Payroll department
The Payroll Advisor plays an important role in establishing a sustainable Payroll department in the Business Service Operations (BSO). We are looking for employees all eager to engage actively in building a high-performing department, valuing collaboration, quality and fun in the everyday life.
Our goal is to support the LEGO Group with consistent, timely and reliable Payroll processes and ensuring efficient payroll maintenance, validation and compliance setup.
Language skills, awareness and mindset about the payroll process, focus on detail
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant professional working experience with Payroll processes (either as Payroll administrator or Payroll processor)
- Experience from Shared Service or a Payroll Provider
- Basic understanding of legislation and tax rules in the area of Payroll (within country of experience)
- Experience with Payroll Systems and HR Master Data Systems
- Microsoft Office experience; Excel advanced is preferred
- Team player with proactive approach
- Fluent English and German
- Analytical skills, structured, detailed and accurate person
- Ideally an experience with Payroll Systems such as SAP HR or SAP Payroll
In case of interest please click on apply button or send us your applications via www.lego.com/jobs.