Junior Operations Manager
Purchasing/Procurement; Logistics/Transport; Supply and Demand
Amazing opportunity to join great team, be part of interesting international projects and deal with daily operations' agenda.
Core Responsibilities• Drives operations in Ukraine, including shipping, customs clearance, delivery
• Collaborates closely with Sales and Marketing in order to ensure accurate service level
• Drives distribution related projects in Ukraine
• Drives volume forecasting and ensures utilisation of forecasts
• Participates in international projects within business unit (Poland/Ukraine/Baltic)
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Operations Department consists of 7 people located in 3 countries (Poland, Ukraine, Baltic). Responsibilities of the department are driving daily operations' agenda, including order intake, shipping, customs clearance, delivery and claims management. We collaborate closely with Sales and Marketing at all stages, from forecast to execution. Our work includes daily contact with partners across whole business unit, as well as collaboration with Distribution Center or Global Transport Departments (Czech Republic, Denmark).
Do you have what it takes?• 3-5 years of experience in logistics in international context
• Fluent English both written and spoken, job requires daily communication in English with partners outside of Ukraine
• University degree in economics, logistics or similar
• Excellent analytical and great collaboration skills
• Previous experience with SAP is advantage
Join the global LEGO® familyCome and join the LEGO Family! With over 40 different nationalities across The LEGO Group, our international environment promotes individuality and inclusion, and we want you to shine. We strive to leave a positive impact on our planet and run amazing initiatives through our Planet Promise, just check out at our ambitious targets and investments for sustainable LEGO bricks and wind energy to name a few. Working for The LEGO Group is more than just a job, it is a place to grow and thrive, to play a part in building a sustainable future and “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.” – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.