Jr. Quality Engineer
Here in LEGO we collaborate to create an extraordinary brand that inspires children, the builders of tomorrow.We are looking for a Jr. Quality Engineer who can be the guardian of the right quality level of the element coming out of Element and Moulds.
Challenges:• Approve or reject elements for both a M (measuring), V (visual) and F (functional) perspective and ensure documentation is updated.
• Be aligned on MSA to support we are calibrated between colleagues by helping with evaluations.
• Being ambassador for right LEGO Quality level.
• Participate in escalations representing Elements and Moulds Validation.
• Support Element Qualification colleagues in daily operations on request. (sparring with colleagues, and helping EQ sites colleagues)
• Take an active role in supporting the ownership area for the department incl stakeholder management.
• Be active in the department taking cross departmental tasks. (eg LPP, LCI, participate in PPS)
• Is a change agent being front runner in change.
Do you have what it takes?• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Quality or equivalent work experience.
• Experience: + 2 years of experience within quality areas. Experience on problem solving tools e.g. Six Sigma and DMAIC process. Value chain understanding and ability to collaborate with stakeholders on mutual goals.
• Skills: FMEA, LEAN, Six Sigma, ISO standards is considered a plus. Outlook, internet, drawings and material interpretation.
• Knowledge: English at advanced. Understanding and experience within quality, preferably from the plastic industry. LEAN and continuous improvement.
• Willingness to travel.
Children are our role models.Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. They have an open, positive view of the world that motivates us to continuously strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
As an employee you can connect with other cultures and have the opportunity to work globally. Beyond competitive pay and bonus incentives, employees on campus can enjoy coffee and fruit, canteen service with employee discount, and additional benefits such as: flexible working time and home office, the LEGO Group employee store with discounts, and the biggest event of the year: PLAY DAY! Additionally, you have the opportunity to impact more children by giving them the play & building experience through our Local Community Engagement events. Being part of our family also means playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE“The LEGO® Group has a saying, “LEGO® before ego”. No one is selfish and you work to drive the business, not your own career. There is open communication and each employee invests time into getting to know their colleagues. “VP of Operations in Americas & Pacific
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users.