Junior IT Security Engineer
IT security is a top priority for the LEGO Group! So, if you are a technology enthusiast, who is passionate about assessing risk and implementing threat preventing solutions, this is a great opportunity to try out your strengths on all kinds of technologiWe need you to use your creativity to explore new opportunities that strike the balance between IT security and business efficiency in a changing environment.
Responsibilities in the role- You are aware of the latest trends in IT security threats, trends and technologies and act as a source of inspiration and knowledge about these in the IT organisation.
- You regularly implement specific, scalable solutions in our Windows, Linux and cloud infrastructure and provide consultancy and sparring to fellow specialists.
- Take responsibility of key metrics and initiatives and use your creativity and courage to ensure timely actions and predictable results.
You as a person- We expect you to be passionate about technology and its potential to make an impact. We look for someone who enjoys working in an autonomous team and contributes to its success with his own ideas.
- You enjoy problem solving and prefer automating your solutions to maintain scalability. You might also have experience with balancing operation, development and experimentation. We hope to see you challenge standards and have grit to drive your improvement ideas.
- You are an outstanding technician and an adept consultant at the same time. You understand that IT security is as much about people and culture as it is about technology and invest just as much energy into problem solving and investigation as helping solution owners and backend teams take charge of their own security agenda.
- You are self-driven and not afraid to challenge authorities to achieve the best possible outcome
- You understand the need for structure and frameworks, but you can also think creatively to find the right solution for a problem
- You have a technical background (i.e. you hold a degree within computer science, engineering or similar) and are highly motivated by learning a lot more about technology and security
About IT Infrastructure Engineering, HungaryOur group is part of the Infrastructure and Security department and consists of 3 product teams. We are responsible for a broad range of products, including virtual servers, monitoring solutions, software deployment, vulnerability management and security event handling. Our infrastructure and security solutions are used globally, across many business areas.
We use agile methodologies to empower our teams and to deliver value in line with our customers’ expectations. We make decisions on the team level and frequently re-prioritize our initiatives to gain maximum value.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE:
“Your job is to take our IT security to the next level. So, if you want to put your experience to use, learn more about IT security and help set and implement our strategic IT security direction and mitigate the threats towards the LEGO® business, this is a great opportunity,” says Morten Tornbo, Product Owner.
Join the global LEGO® familyIn the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family, where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.
For more details on the position, please reach out to Dávid Győri, Organisational Lead at firstname.lastname@example.org or +36305642736.