Finance Manager, Fixed Cost Management (London or Billund)
United Kingdom, London; Denmark; Singapore
Are you an experienced finance professional used to managing multiple stakeholders?Are you a result oriented Finance Professional with strong commercial acumen? Do you thrive in a collaborative and global environment?This new Finance team will look after Financial planning and controlling of fixed cost in the LEGO Group. The team is based in London, Billund and Singapore. As a Finance Manager you will drive fixed cost management within various management areas and have a wide range of internal stakeholders globally.
In this position you will play a vital role in the control and guidance of financial performance results for selected areas within the Market division of the LEGO® Group. Using your excellent analytical & technical skills, commercial acumen and financial expertise, you are going to act as a key member of the Finance Fixed Cost Management team and will be a valuable contributor to the Market Finance Organization.
Your specific tasks include:• Drive financial target setting and follow up on gaps in financial performance (estimates, reporting etc) in the business area that you support
• Act as point of contact for the market finance organization and relevant business stakeholders and drive potential issues to resolution within respective Executive Leadership area from a fixed cost point of view
• To drive effective decision making by improving quality and transparency in our way of managing fixed costs in the various areas
• Scope and execute activities to simplify core financial activities in the business area you support
• Actively contribute to securing that Finance continuously increase the value we add to the overall LEGO® business
Challenges and OpportunitiesThis is a replacement role in a newly formed team in the LEGO Group, we are creating a Centre of Expertise who will drive fixed cost management. As with any new team you will be expected to be a change ambassador and drive this transition within your scope. Together with the team you would need to create a new way of working and an updated communication flow with the wider Finance organisation as well as with your business stakeholders.
Do you have what it takes?• Minimum 3 years experience from similar role or role as Finance Business Business partner in a global company
• Experience from a similar role within financial planning and analysis or from having been a Finance Business partner
• Educational background within Finance, preferably Master level degree
• Experience of managing and engaging with multiple stakeholders where you have established strong relationships through clear communication
• The ability to take ownership and drive things to a conclusion
• A background from collaborating across functions, cultures and time zones
• A good system understanding from having worked with various data and reporting platforms
• The ability to cope with change and be resilient in a transition period
Bringing it to Life
This role is a unique opportunity to improve both efficiency and quality of the financial planning in LEGO® and thereby take part in enabling the journey of reaching many more children around the world with LEGO® products - and experiences” – Anders Rasmussen, Director, Fixed Cost Management Finance
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.