E-Commerce Merchandising & Planning Manager
Key Account Management
Are you passionate in building the future of LEGO e-Commerce in China?With proven experience in assortment, merchandising, or inventory management, you are expected to build up a healthy value chain in e-commerce eco-system and to bring the LEGO play experiences to many more children in China!
Core Responsibilities• Develop and update the assortment and pricing strategy based on a channel’s shopper insight; give pricing suggestions to SKU level based on every promotion’s mechanism;
• Lead a channel’s product life cycle management, from launch plan to exit plan;
• Co-lead and implement Novelty plan with marketing manager, and more focus on channel aspect, such as listing, mechanism, activities’ application, etc.;
• Propose Novelty and promotion handshakes and work closely with demand planning team to provide accurate demand plan on SKU level;
• Take charge of the inventory management, collaborate with clients’ replenishment team to give weekly order suggestion to keep a reasonable in-stock rate & stock turns and send signals to other KAMs when the stock turn is going up and actions are needed;
• Support as a liaison between sales team and brand marketing team, to keep the transparent communication.
Play your part in our team succeedingTo support e-commerce long-term distribution growth, we need an E-Commerce Merchandising & Planning Manager, who operates both on a strategic level as well as on a tactical and operational level.
The key objective of the E-Commerce Merchandising & Planning Manager is to take full responsible for products associated business within a dedicated channel, for instance JD.com, Tmall.com, etc. The role is to work closely with other Key account and marketing managers who share the common target to grow the business in a sustainable method. This requires an experienced online and customer focus with an data insight driven approach identifying and winning new commercial opportunities to create value for both LEGO and our retail partners.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor degree is required and MBA is a plus;
• 6+ years’ experience in inventory management, demand planning, or merchandising, experience in e-Commerce platform is preferred;
• Exceptionally analytical skills and proven capability to use data to facilitate business decisions;
• Work well independently and as part of a team;
• Positive and self-motivated with a can-do attitude;
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to lead presentations on complex business issues;
• Strong Excel skills required;
• Fluent in English.
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“Being part of LEGO® in Asia is exhilarating. It’s our fastest-growing market, so new ideas are crucial to keep the momentum going as we develop out here. We have to be creative every day. It’s a real buzz to see our teams getting bigger and our global footprint growing. You’re really supported to achieve at here: I’ve never worked anywhere that has a more collaborative, family-feel to it.”