Director of Operations - Canada
Market and Consumer Research
Enable the success of the LEGO Canada business unit by leading the Canadian Operations TeamDrive an effective and efficient S&OP process, supporting the customer analysis and planning requirements of the Sales department, and providing high quality, actionable insights and visibility through business intelligence.
A focus on strong leadership skills to manage and thrive within a very dynamic and unpredictable environment is critical.Working cross functionally with business partners while having great execution is foundational for this role. This person will be able to speak the language of other departments to get them onboard and comply with their role in the process. You will excel not just in internal challenges, but creating strong relationships with our customers as well.
You should demonstrate flexible leadership skills not only to manage and coach the team, but also all relevant participants and stakeholders of the demand creation process.
• Active participation in the critical parts if the local Demand Planning Process (sales reviews, brand reviews and consensus)
• Owner of the Monthly Executive Demand Planning Session and S&OP Process
• Building and maintaining strong relationship with the leadership teams (Americas Leadership team, Sales leadership team and the Brand leadership team). Facilitate and secure that all leaders are engaged, supportive and informed about key decisions in the DP Process
• Develop, connect and progress strong relationships with the retailer community. Creation of 1 plan that delivers on our mutual needs.
• Defining and executing the Strategic Agenda for Demand Planning to supporting Best In Class and as part of that lead and organize continues improvement program.
• You have solid forecasting experience (demand planning) as well as stakeholder management skills. (5years +)
• You have solid people management experience. (5 years +)
• You have the ability to create meaningful and trusting partnerships with the retailer community around our joint operational goals.
• Experience with a well-established & robust Demand Forecast/Modeling tool
• You most likely have an MSc in Economics & Business Administration or similar, and you have worked with or in sales. It is an advantage if you have also worked with marketing
Bringing it to LifeThis role enables you to make a difference in the lives of many children in Canada, through the facilitation of play. Your input to the longer term strategic direction, your tenactity to the metrics of forecasting and your ability to grow people all contribute to more bricks, for fun, in the hands of children of all ages.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.