Customer Operations Manager (Process and Reporting)
United Kingdom, Berkshire
Customer Service; Retail; Sales
Do you have a significant experience in order management and internal drive to do things better?Our awesome Customer Operations team located in Slough, UK is looking for its newest member who will be focusing on how we continuously improve the service we offer our customers.This is an exciting role that allows you to help the LEGO team in the UK strive for operational excellence in our Customer Operations, Retail Inventory Management and Claims Management. Are you interested?
Play your part in our team succeeding!The Customer Operations team is responsible for all LEGO UK order management, inventory management and handling of customer claims. The team works with a variety of external customers ranging from major multinational retailers to local businesses. It is a fast-paced area which rewards a planning and collaborative approach. As part of the team, you will help to optimize the flow of goods and collections for LEGO. Customer Operations help to deliver excellence in execution and ensure the best possible availability and range for our consumers. Your core responsibilities will be:
• Through data driven understanding of retailer stock positions and fill rates drive process improvement to ensure the LEGO Group maintains a high in-stock position in the UK & Ireland
• Through utilization of data work with the Sales and Operations teams to ensure current claims position is understood and emerging trends are identified for resolution.
• Seek Continuous Improvement initiatives to make the ordering, in-stock maintenance and invoice claim processes more effective and efficient.
• Collaborate with our retail partners to increase the utilization of EDI or the LEGO B2B Web Shop
• Participate in cross-functional teams to deliver against a variety of strategic initiatives for the UK and Ireland Business Unit.
Do you have what it takes?• University/college degree
• Proven and sustained experience in working in Customer Operations/Order Fulfilment
• A track record of delivering continuous improvement initiatives with Customer Operations/Order Fulfilment
• Experience with supplying UK Grocers, eComm providers or Toy retailers is preferable
• Experience in the Toy industry is an asset but not a requirement
• Fluent English
Join the global LEGO® family!Come and join the LEGO Family! With over 40 different nationalities across The LEGO Group, our international environment promotes individuality and inclusion and we want you to shine. We strive to leave a positive impact on our planet and run amazing initiatives through our Planet Promise, just check out at our ambitious targets and investments for sustainable LEGO bricks and wind energy to name a few. Working for The LEGO Group is more than just a job, it is a place to grow and thrive, to play a part in building a sustainable future and “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.” – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.