Czech Republic, Kladno
Are you ready to be a part of the team which transforms raw elements and bricks into a minifigures with true emotions on its faces?
Here is the great chance to be a part of Maintenance team which is responsible for production equipment that ensure decoration and assembly of LEGO bricks and other elements.
Define and implement SW/HW standards in Production- Provide SW/HW support for Production
- Keep technical documentation in terms of SW/HW updated
- Participate actively in SW/HW projects both local and global
- Search for the new SW/HW solutions leading to higher efficiency in maintenance of production equipment
- Participate in defining and realizing training plan for PLC technicians in Maintenance department
The team is here to prevent losses that are caused by equipment or system related problems. When processes are automated is crucial to keep the controllers operable to limit process interruptions. Role of Automation/PLC Engineer includes system monitoring, debugging and troubleshooting operational problems. SW Engineers also participate on specifying and designing SW programs to be installed on production equipment.
Experience in electronics and software- Min. 4 years’ experience in Electronics and SW, Decree No. 50/1978 Sb. §6 or higher is must
- Orientation and experience with Rockwell & Siemens PLC´s and other industrial HW components like Ethernet, Device net, Frequency Converters, etc.
- Microsoft office at user level
- Ability to read/understand technical/electro drawings (AutoCAD, 3D models)
- Logical thinking and creative problem-solving ability
- Organisational, planning and time management skills, attention to details
- Thirst for knowledge and development
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Fluent English and Czech
- Ability and willingness to travel abroad
- Driving licence: B
Do you have what it takes? We look forward to reading your application,
please use the APPLY NOW button.