- 丹麦, South Denmark
- Job ID
Why should you aspire to be part of a team that transforms IT and create the future technology strategy of the LEGO Group?Well, you get to work with a team with many different skills and competences that are all passionate about strategy transformation and Enterprise Architecture and who are happy to share their knowledge with you.
Core ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for two student workers (one with immediate start, one 1. February 2020). Your responsibility and skills can be mainly within one of the below areas, or a mix.
• Software development and configuration, working with frontend technologies (eg. Sharepoint, PowerBI), AWS services and APIs.
• Building and using Analytics platforms for Enterprise architecture & Cost transparency.
• Contribute to Portfolio planning and execution of strategic investment Portfolio.
• Consultancy, supporting our agile transformation and enterprise architecture teams with analysis, communication and implementation of changes to the way we work in the organisation.
• Have some technical insight and interest in Microsoft SharePoint, PowerBi, AWS and API’s
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Technology Strategy & Roadmap team supports and oversees the implementation of an ambitious Digital Transformation, and is responsible for overall Program Management, Enterprise Architecture, development of the IT Operating model and Portfolio Management.
We do this by working closely with - and connecting the dots between - our IT teams, supporting functions outside IT and the corporate strategy team so we continually can evolve and adapt the longer-term strategy, while also delivering on in-year priorities.
We work in agile and autonomous product teams so you should expect to be asked for your expert opinion on how to approach challenges and come to the best possible solutions.
You will be challenged and given responsibilities suited to your individual interests to help you jumpstart your future career.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor or Master's degree student, preferable with more than 1½ years left before completing your master.
• Bachelor or Masters degree student, within the field of Computer Science, Information Studies, Engineering or Product Development & Strategy.
• Strong team orientation, wanting to be part of and deliver through teams.
• Hands on experience with development platforms and tools, eg. SharePoint.
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role; and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality; use the APPLY NOW button above or below.
Please remember to attach your application and current CV
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
"Technology will play an ever increasing role in making sure we reach many more children with the amazing LEGO play experience, and you will play a vital role in ensuring that our 3 product teams evolves and delivers efficiently and focused on 3 foundational expects of the Digital transformation:
The Technology Strategy, the transformation of the IT Operating model and the Transformation portfolio"