- Hemsökt fyr
Item 1 of 2
Item 1 of 2
Average rating0out of 5 stars
GRATIS El Fuegos stuntkanon vid köp över 375 kr*Läs mer
Undersök den läskiga hemsökta fyren med Scooby-Doo och gänget! Styr båten med Daphne och Scooby medan Shaggy åker vattenskidor. Lägg till vid foten av klipporna, intill ljusstolpen. Flytta plankorna med kofoten för att ta fram kartan med ledtråden till den gyllene nyckeln. Men se upp! Fyrvaktaren och träskmonstret har gömt sig i dödskallegrottan och ligger på lur när snokande barn dyker upp. Kämpa mot dem och undvik att hamna i fängelset. När du når toppen på fyren öppnar du lönnfacket där den gyllene nyckeln finns. Leta sedan rätt på den gömda skattkistan under fyren och avslöja skurkarnas verkliga identiteter! Innehåller fyra minifigurer med ett vapen och ett tillbehör: Shaggy, Daphne, fyrvaktare/Verona Dempsey och träskmonster/Mr Brown plus Scooby-Doo (sittande version).Bygginstruktioner
- Gratis standardleverans inom 3 till 5 arbetsdagar av alla varubeställningar över 600 kr!
- Du kan välja expressleverans i kassan.
- Beställningar av anpassade delar skickas separat och tar längre tid att behandla och leverera.
- Oöppnade varor kan returneras mot full återbetalning inom 180 dagar efter att du fått din beställning.
100% Skulle rekommendera produkten
TotalbetygAverage rating4.9out of 5 stars
Upplevelse totalt sett
LekupplevelseAverage rating4.9out of 5 stars
SvårighetsgradAverage rating2.4out of 5 stars
Valuta för pengarnaAverage rating4.7out of 5 stars
Observera att när du skickar in en röst på en recension samlas din IP-adress in och lagras av vår betrodda tredjepartsleverantör i det enda syftet att förhindra att flera röster läggs från samma IP-adress. Du ser hur du kan skydda dina personuppgifter i vår Sekretesspolicy.
- September 3rd, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Scooby Doo! There's a Swamp Creature!JediLegoLover | 14-18Jag skulle rekommendera produkten till en vän!Quite a few of the Scooby Doo episodes involved the gang solving a mystery in and around a lighthouse that was haunted by some monster. This set does a really good job of capturing a spooky terrain with a practical looking lighthouse. The build starts by building the motor boat with the classic Mystery Machine colouring of azure blue and lime green. It's very solid, well thought out, and comes with a pair of water skis. Scooby Doo is meant to drive the boat and so is in a sitting position. Finally we get a Shaggy variant! His torso is printed with seaweed and shells on it due to the fact that he's water skiing behind Scooby. Next we move onto the landscape that surrounds the lighthouse. It's built up using lots of greens and greys, and the rocks shaped like a skull can be made to rotate upwards to reveal a secret cave. It's been very cleverly designed with lots of hidden features - like a map under some wooden boards. The lighthouse itself is a strong design and I like the dark red and white colouring. Inside there's a kitchen (almost all of the Scooby Doo sets have kitchens) and on the second floor there is a large cobweb complete with spider. The light part of the lighthouse lifts up on a hinge to reveal a secret compartment inside which there is a key. This is supposed to go with the treasure chest included with the set which unusually is sand brown rather than dark brown. The minifigures are awesome. The swamp creature is unusual and comes with a gold trident. The Lighthouse Keeper has a glow in the dark head and is a suitably creepy looking villain. Daphne is only available in this set and the Haunted Mansion and is completely true to character. Shaggy and Scooby Doo are also highly detailed and true to character. This set is truly wonderful with it's attention to detail and all the hidden surprises. A worthy addition to the Scooby Doo range and to anybody's collection!LekupplevelseAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0SvårighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Valuta för pengarnaAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggtid: 1 tim.Byggupplevelse: Expert LEGO builderVar detta till hjälp?55Hemsökt fyr
- August 8th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fright house of a LighthousePVTC00KIE | 19-24Jag skulle rekommendera produkten till en vän!Köpt för: SelfEven though it is possible to acquire the entire gang through two sets, I really wanted to get this set just because I like lighthouses. To say the least, I was not disappointed. As with the other sets, It's a easy build thanks to the setup in the instructions and because of the numbered bags. The completed model looks great and has a number of "hidden" areas for play, and includes a few accessories to complement each figure. This is easily one of my favorites from the series, and I would recommend because the models are really well done.LekupplevelseAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0SvårighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Valuta för pengarnaAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggupplevelse: Advanced LEGO builderVar detta till hjälp?55Hemsökt fyr
- July 15th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Jeepers, it's a spectacular set!Soupperson | 14-18Jag skulle rekommendera produkten till en vän!Köpt för: SelfI love this set, I really do, it's just so darn fun! I love the lighthouse itself. It's so cool that you can open the lid up and find clues. Heck they hid clues all over the place! The interior is kind of small, maybe a bed on the top floor would've worked? I'm always happy to see a kitchen though. I really like how you can open the "window" on the second floor, I can just imagine how much fun kids are having recreating scenes from the show where Scooby flails in the air! The skull head is also a cool and show accurate addition and I was very surprised that it opens up to reveal another clue! There's also another clue to left underneath the planks, though this one is kind if obvious. :P I really like the gang's boat, in universe it's actually dark blue but I guess this is more groovy. ;) I'm really happy that they included skis for Shaggy too. I really like the inclusion of Shaggy being covered in seaweed and adding Daphne as a reference to the 80's when she, Shaggy and Scooby set up a detective agency together. I think Daphne's hairpiece is a bit bulky, I think a style similar to Emma's from Friends would've looked much better. She's not wearing her pink tights or lavender shoes either, which is also weird. I would've much pefered if Scooby's face was completely scared, half and half just seems weird. But I do adore his mould! The Lighthouse keeper would've been more accurate with yellow legs, though I'm very happy to see his face glows in the dark. I would've rather had Verona in her regular outfit then the Swamp creature as the swamp creature is a new character and we don't have a set with a culprit. I adore this theme and this set in particular. I love how you can solve a mystery by finding all the clues. I really hope this theme continues!LekupplevelseAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0SvårighetsgradAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Valuta för pengarnaAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggtid: 1 tim.Byggupplevelse: Advanced LEGO builderVar detta till hjälp?55Hemsökt fyr
- January 4th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantastic PurchasePawPaw | 65 or olderJag skulle rekommendera produkten till en vän!Köpt för: GrandsonGrandson, who is 4, tackled this build with a little help from Grandpa, and had a ball doing it. Buying these for the grandkids and then helping them put them together is an experience every grandparent should undertake. The bonding and sharing is so wonderful, it will give you memories to last a lifetime!LekupplevelseAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0SvårighetsgradAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggtid: 1 tim. 30 min.Byggupplevelse: Advanced LEGO builderVar detta till hjälp?55Hemsökt fyr