Oavsett om du bygger en trädgård, en skog eller något som du själv hittat på är denna gröna basplatta med 32 x 32 knoppar den perfekta utgångspunkten för att bygga, visa och leka med dina LEGO® samlingar.Bygginstruktioner
- Gratis standardleverans inom 3 till 5 arbetsdagar av alla varubeställningar över 600 kr!
- Du kan välja expressleverans i kassan.
- Beställningar av anpassade delar skickas separat och tar längre tid att behandla och leverera.
- Oöppnade varor kan returneras mot full återbetalning inom 90 dagar efter att du fått din beställning.
53% Skulle rekommendera produkten
TotalbetygAverage rating2.7out of 5 stars
Upplevelse totalt sett
LekupplevelseAverage rating3.3out of 5 stars
SvårighetsgradAverage rating1.3out of 5 stars
Valuta för pengarnaAverage rating2.7out of 5 stars
Observera att när du skickar in en röst på en recension samlas din IP-adress in och lagras av vår betrodda tredjepartsleverantör i det enda syftet att förhindra att flera röster läggs från samma IP-adress. Du ser hur du kan skydda dina personuppgifter i vår Sekretesspolicy.
- July 11th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Base plates rule!AuntieGrandPie | 25-34Jag skulle rekommendera produkten till en vän!Köpt för: DaughterThese work nearly perfect for the custom Lego tables my husband built for our kids. I just wish that maybe the edges locked together or fit kinda like a jigsaw puzzle, because sometimes its hard to snap bricks to two base plates butted up next to each other. They also work awesome for travel Legos boxes my husband made for our kids to take when we go on vacation. Wish there were more colorsLekupplevelseAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0SvårighetsgradAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Valuta för pengarnaAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggupplevelse: Intermediate LEGO builderVar detta till hjälp?55Grön basplatta
- March 8th, 2015Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0WRONG COLOREmily18 | 25-34Köpt för: SelfI ordered 6 green baseplates to complete an addition to my Lego table. I was so disappointed when I opened one of them up and noticed the drastic color difference between the green that Lego baseplates have always been and this new lighter green. It does not go with the older road baseplates that I have. I wish Lego would have let me know that they were changing the color. I will be returning these baseplates with the hope that Lego can provide me with ones that are the TRUE classic green color.12 March 2015Jordan - Core Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesYou are correct in noticing the color difference between the old and new Green Baseplate. I will make sure to discuss the impact of this change with the designers.Byggupplevelse: Advanced LEGO builderVar detta till hjälp?15Grön basplatta
- April 7th, 2017Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0FlimsyLillyhkm | 45-54Jag skulle rekommendera produkten till en vän!Köpt för: SonI love LEGO, always have, always will. But these base plates are so disappointing. Maybe I'm remembering the original plates incorrectly (in the 70s, I could swear they were thick and strong), but these plates are not as sturdy as the ones I grew up with. Despite the high price, I bought a bunch for my son so we could build a city. Right away, I knew we were in for a tough time because the plates were warped and would not lie flat. Trying to build a large MOC hospital on these plates with an impatient toddler was nerve-wracking, to say the least. Often, when we were building a wall, pressing the pieces together, another section would collapse because the warped plate would buckle and push pieces off, which led to crying and screaming (mostly my toddler, but I joined in a few times...) and misery. I'm seeking another solution to keep peace in my home. We'll always buy LEGO since we're both obsessed, but I wish your company would put a little more effort into making sturdier plates - even as an alternative at a higher price. We would gladly pay more for sturdier base plates.
Svar från LEGO® SHOP18 April 2017Haley - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesMaking base plates thicker is great feedback to bring forth to the design team. The base plates should not be warped or bent. Be sure you're storing them in a temperate environment and they lay flat when not in use. If you're looking for thicker plates you can find some larger plate elements on our Bricks & Pieces "Buy Bricks" selection. These large base plates are significantly thinner. We make 16x16 in a nice variety of colors. Four of those would cover the same area as one of these base plates. Visit LEGO.com/Service for more information.LekupplevelseAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0SvårighetsgradAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Valuta för pengarnaAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Byggupplevelse: Intermediate LEGO builderVar detta till hjälp?25Grön basplatta
- January 31st, 2015Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Wrong ColorPeterB42 | 65 or olderKöpt för: SelfI purchased 4 of these bases from Lego online assuming that they were the same medium green color that all of my other base plates are. When I opened the package I was disappointed to find that they were a pale, sickly looking, light, bright green. I contacted Lego customer support and arranged to return them as they didn't match anything that I have. If Lego is going to make a drastic color change to a product, they should somehow note it in the product description. This item was a big disappointment.
Svar från LEGO® SHOP5 May 2015Jordan - Core Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesI am grateful to see that you have already contacted a Consumer Services Advisor and that your issue has been resolved.Byggupplevelse: Intermediate LEGO builderVar detta till hjälp?15Grön basplatta