Item 1 of 7
Item 1 of 7
Average rating5out of 5 stars
Handla mer som detta:
Utforska havets hemligheter med Djuphavsubåten! LEGO® City djuphavsutforskarna har upptäckt en mystisk kista som ligger dold i ett valskelett, men en stor, snabb haj hindrar dem från att få tag på den. Öppna ubåtens runda glascockpit, klättra ombord och dyk med hjälp av de kraftfulla utfällbara raketmotorerna som tar dig fram genom vattnet. När du kommer fram använder du sökarljuset och griparmen som sitter på ubåtens robotarmar för att komma åt kistan. Finns den försvunna skatten inuti? Innehåller tre minifigurer med olika tillbehör: en ubåtsbesättningsman och två dykare.Bygginstruktioner
- Gratis standardleverans inom 3 till 5 arbetsdagar av alla varubeställningar över 600 kr!
- Du kan välja expressleverans i kassan.
- Beställningar av anpassade delar skickas separat och tar längre tid att behandla och leverera.
- Oöppnade varor kan returneras mot full återbetalning inom 90 dagar efter att du fått din beställning.
91% Skulle rekommendera produkten
TotalbetygAverage rating5out of 5 stars
Upplevelse totalt sett
LekupplevelseAverage rating4.7out of 5 stars
SvårighetsgradAverage rating2.6out of 5 stars
Valuta för pengarnaAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
Observera att när du skickar in en röst på en recension samlas din IP-adress in och lagras av vår betrodda tredjepartsleverantör i det enda syftet att förhindra att flera röster läggs från samma IP-adress. Du ser hur du kan skydda dina personuppgifter i vår Sekretesspolicy.
- in over 4 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Plenty of fun and floats with some modificationJehanTK | 19-24Jag skulle rekommendera produkten till en vän!Köpt för: FriendMy girlfriend had been a Lego fan as a kid, but this set brought her back into buying as a 23 yr old medical student. I wasn't drawn to the set as immediately, but when we took the box home and started putting it together I got excited too. Lots of cool details and functionality are easily seen. The center of the sub and the floatation pieces are hollow, which allowed me to stuff the foam part of some Nerf darts inside. 9 darts later decent flotation was achieved! This made me really enjoy the set and will hold off on applying the decals until I find a way to seal them for use in water. Great set Lego, can't wait to grab the Exploration Vessel 60095 and create an aquarium scene!LekupplevelseAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0SvårighetsgradAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Valuta för pengarnaAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggtid: 3 tim.Byggupplevelse: Intermediate LEGO builderVar detta till hjälp?55Djuphavsubåt
- in over 4 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Submersible!VariousBones | 35-44Jag skulle rekommendera produkten till en vän!Köpt för: SelfI'm a little selective when it comes to purchasing sets for myself. Usually I pick them because I am a fan of the series or because I think they'll make a great display piece. The Deep Sea Submarine falls into the latter category. I saw it in the store and thought that it was a beautiful set that would look good on my shelf, and it truly does. The build went quickly, and all parts were bagged by step, instructions were clear and everything came together nicely. My one main complaint (as usual) is about the stickers, but I do have another, smaller one I'll share later. The first step is to assemble the sunken treasure chest/bone cage display. I wasn't too thrilled by this part. It's adequate, but it's just kind of generic, especially when compared to the sub itself. The addition of two divers and a shark was nice and offers quite a few options for play. The sub, though, is the shiny jewel of the set and the second and third steps detail its construction. Almost everything about the sub looks amazing. I'm not a connoisseur of submarines and have a rudimentary knowledge of what they are supposed to look like and this model nails it. I would have like to have seen a topside hatch to allow access to the cockpit rather than the dome being the opening but I didn't hold that against the set. Another thing I didn't hold against the set was the small flaw I mentioned earlier. Everything looks streamlined and orderly until you get to the rear fins. There are two open spots near the fins where two 1x1 flat yellow plates could have been added to smooth over the design. After rooting through some extra parts of my own, I added them to complete the illusion. Other than that, the parts come together easily and the model itself is quite solid. That it cannot float does not bother me because I never had any intentions of floating or submerging it. I love this set and so does my son, who tried to appropriate it for himself. It really is a unique piece and has opportunity for play or display. Enjoy, and happy building!LekupplevelseAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0SvårighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Valuta för pengarnaAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggtid: 1 tim. 30 min.Byggupplevelse: Advanced LEGO builderVar detta till hjälp?55Djuphavsubåt
- in over 4 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Favourite summer 2015 setCastlekong | 35-44Jag skulle rekommendera produkten till en vän!Köpt för: SelfWhen the latest range of LEGO models was released this was the one that stood out for me. I immediately knew I had to buy it! A great range of parts, very well sculpted, and cool details all impressed me. The build is mostly easy and very satisfying. The instructions break down the various modules nicely. Younger builders may require a bit of help connecting the tubes at the end, but they are a great detail and well worth the effort. The scenery is well done too. The new colour of bright green sea grass looks really good, the treasure chest is packed full of gold and gems and best of all the rib cage of some huge sea beast looks awesome (and includes the "curved connector with a fin" in white for the first time, which can be used to build all kind of cool monsters and skeletons). What makes this set such a pleasure for me is the overall form of the submarine. The bubble dome, buoyancy pontoons, propulsion system, articulated arms and nicely shaped body, combined with the lots of details like lights and protective bars, make for a convincing and enjoyable model. A delightful model, I'm a proud owner and will be buying more for presents soon.LekupplevelseAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0SvårighetsgradAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Valuta för pengarnaAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggtid: 30 min.Byggupplevelse: Expert LEGO builderVar detta till hjälp?55Djuphavsubåt
- in over 4 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0fun designspacefan | 55-64Jag skulle rekommendera produkten till en vän!Köpt för: SelfLove this set. great submersible ship. Unique design is great. Made me buy the larger set this one was so good.LekupplevelseAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0SvårighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Valuta för pengarnaAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggtid: 1 tim.Byggupplevelse: Expert LEGO builderVar detta till hjälp?55Djuphavsubåt