Kämpa mot luftpiraten Bucko med ninjakrigaren Coles drake, med rörlig nacke och rörliga vingar och ben. Befria den instängde Zane från det särskilda djinnsvärdet och rid iväg i triumf! Innehåller 2 minifigurer: Cole och Bucko.
- Innehåller 2 minifigurer: Cole och Bucko.
- Coles drake har rörlig nacke, rörliga vingar och ben, gyllene detaljer och LEGO® delar i Coles typiska svarta och bruna färger.
- Vapen: genomskinligt djinnsvärd med den instängde Zane och Buckos piratsvärd.
- Återskapa och spela upp klassiska scener från tv-serien NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu.
- Coles drake är 7 cm hög, 18 cm lång och 18 cm bred.
89% Skulle rekommendera produkten
TotalbetygAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
Upplevelse totalt sett
LekupplevelseAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
SvårighetsgradAverage rating1.3out of 5 stars
Valuta för pengarnaAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
Observera att när du skickar in en röst på en recension samlas din IP-adress in och lagras av vår betrodda tredjepartsleverantör i det enda syftet att förhindra att flera röster läggs från samma IP-adress. Du ser hur du kan skydda dina personuppgifter i vår Sekretesspolicy.
- February 4th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0MiniAWESOMELWGOSETWEIRDNAMEIK | 14-18Jag skulle rekommendera produkten till en vän!Köpt för: SelfThis dragon is cute and fun size. Very fun to play with. The only thing is that sometimes the legs don't support the minifigures. Anyways it's an awesome setLekupplevelseAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0SvårighetsgradAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Valuta för pengarnaAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggtid: 8 min.Byggupplevelse: Expert LEGO builderVar detta till hjälp?55Coles drake
- February 25th, 2016Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0A DisappointmentTitaniumSkylor2015 | 14-18Köpt för: SelfCole's Elemental Dragon was a huge disappointment for me. I must quickly say that when I heard that Cole was getting a dragon, I was very excited because I'm fond of the character and thought the set would look like an even better Earth Dragon Defense. Unfortunately for me, this set turned out to be a tiny set that is super unfair to the earth ninja when you compare it to another set in this wave called Jay's Elemental Dragon. Anyhow, I'll try to give you an objective review. Starting with the dragon, the build is very small in scale and uses a lot of the mixels ball joints. The head is decent using a 2014 piece to good use but the mouth does not open or close and often swings off to the side. The minifigures in this set are Bucko and Cole. Bucko is a basic pirate minifigure that also comes in a polybag but still has some nice printing. Cole comes with his new airjitzu robes and well...you may notice something about him is off. That's right! He's not a ghost! Lego decided to make his ghost form exclusive to Tiger Widow Island! Urg...this does bug me a bit. My final rating for this set is a 1 out of 5 because of the extreme unfairness between Jay and Cole's elemental dragons, the mouth's possibility, and the fact that Cole is not a ghost. I really hope that this set is like the microfighters and Lego makes a larger version.1 March 2016Jordan - Core Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesI am sorry to hear of your disappointment toward the size of Cole's dragon. The great news is that every year we seem to get a different ninja's dragon so after having Wu's and Zane's dragons in 2015 and Jay's dragon in 2016 we can only hope that the designers have Cole's, Kai and even Nya's dragons down the road. As for the decision to not have the ghost version of Cole it was all about creative play. It is a challenge to balance creative play and reinactments from the NINJAGO cartoon. Having some sets with ghost Cole and others with regular Cole it allows every child to create whatever story they want without being limited by the print on a minifigure. I hope this makes sense but none the less your voice is definitely heard.LekupplevelseAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0SvårighetsgradAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Valuta för pengarnaAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggtid: 10 min.Byggupplevelse: Expert LEGO builderVar detta till hjälp?15Coles drake
- February 27th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cole's DragonSansTheBlueGuy | 14-18Jag skulle rekommendera produkten till en vän!Köpt för: SelfThis set is really something special,after the ghost wave,I've been dying for more of those little dragons.This one sure fulfills that demand.Although its not as big as Jay's Elemental Dragon because in the show Cole's elemental dragon was way bigger than this,with the budget,they did the best they could,and the best is what they did.The dragon includes tons of articulation in the tail,articulation in the wings,legs and neck as well as some in the back of the head of the dragon. Mini figures: Cole & Bucko Cole: Cole features a flag with,his name Cole of course,and the flag includes some other printing on it.Cole has his new Airjitzu robe,the cheapest way to get him is in this set,his printing has a Kimono like feel,featuring a belt,his Deep stone ninja mask but no shoulder guard/scabbard,but his front torso has a Tiger looking animal with a tornado vortex under it in gold.His face is the same from 2011. Bucko: You can get Bucko in the cheapest way in set,his torso printing has the Sky Pirates logo on this green plated armor,he has one orange,one green arm and on his back,he has scabbard looking printing,he has robotic looking legs,they feature the same colors as his arms,he has a green Pirate cap,he has a scruffy beard face,his mouth is exposed and he has an eye patch printed on his face. Overall this set is great for all ages,it has good play experience and for its price,great value.On a side note it includes one of the exclusive sword of souls blade which this time,shows Zane trapped in the blade. Over All Rating 9.5/10LekupplevelseAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0SvårighetsgradAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Valuta för pengarnaAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggtid: 4 min.Byggupplevelse: Advanced LEGO builderVar detta till hjälp?55Coles drake
- April 11th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good Things in Small Packagesweevles | 45-54Jag skulle rekommendera produkten till en vän!Köpt för: SelfWhile some kids might not like that a particular Ninja is getting a "smaller" dragon in comparison to the others, they should really be grateful to Lego for making any set that includes two minifigs with accessories AND a pretty nice build of a dragon in such an affordable package! Yes, Cole's dragon is not the biggest, but for $10, he's a super value! With quite a lot of different points of articulation, and a really cool brick-built look from stem to stern, Cole's dragon is full of play-ability, pose-ability, and personality without destroying a kids' (or parent's) budget. This set is an easy purchase to recommend to any fan of the series and promises hours of fun for the money. Great job, Lego, let's see more affordable little sets for fans to build their armies and collections with!LekupplevelseAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Valuta för pengarnaAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggtid: 20 min.Byggupplevelse: Advanced LEGO builderVar detta till hjälp?55Coles drake
Handla mer som detta: