Ta plats bakom ratten i den massiva LEGO® Technic Arktisk lastbil. Det här gigantiska snöfordonet är utformat för att övervinna enorma snödrivor och arktisk terräng. Fordonet har fyra enorma däck för optimal styrförmåga, fungerande frontstyrning, stor hytt med öppningsbara dörrar, sofistikerad fjädermekanism för optimal flexibilitet, fungerande kranarm med vinsch och krok, tippbart lastflak och en cool starkt orange och svart färgskala. Upplev arktiska äventyr med detta magnifika fordon! Uppgradera med 8293 Power Functions-motorset (ingår ej) så får du även färgstarka LED-lampor plus en motoriserad vinsch och flak. Den här 2-i-1-modellen kan byggas om till en flakbil.Bygginstruktioner
- Gratis standardleverans inom 3 till 5 arbetsdagar av alla varubeställningar över 600 kr!
- Du kan välja expressleverans i kassan.
- Beställningar av anpassade delar skickas separat och tar längre tid att behandla och leverera.
- Oöppnade varor kan returneras mot full återbetalning inom 90 dagar efter att du fått din beställning.
89% Skulle rekommendera produkten
TotalbetygAverage rating4out of 5 stars
Upplevelse totalt sett
LekupplevelseAverage rating3.1out of 5 stars
SvårighetsgradAverage rating2.8out of 5 stars
Valuta för pengarnaAverage rating3.4out of 5 stars
Observera att när du skickar in en röst på en recension samlas din IP-adress in och lagras av vår betrodda tredjepartsleverantör i det enda syftet att förhindra att flera röster läggs från samma IP-adress. Du ser hur du kan skydda dina personuppgifter i vår Sekretesspolicy.
- December 1st, 2016Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Not worth the moneyDoc1984 | 25-34Köpt för: SelfSo after going down to the new Lego store in Leicester Square to get my ir kits for making my sets radio controlled and some bricks I needed they didn't have what I needed as clearly the shop is there for tourists and not for Lego enthusiasts such as myself. Anyway I thought I would look at what technics sets they had in there and this one (42038) fought my eye as I'd seen on here it's retiring. So I shelled out the £60 for it which I thought wasn't a bad price for around 1000 pieces. Low and behold I get it home and it's built in under 3 hours and the minimal functions that the power gives you is hardly worth the time adding it (at an extra cost I might add). Not much to play with either. Overall I think Lego could and should have done a lot better with this. It's a shame I can't take it back or I probably would as it's nothing like what the other sets I have are.LekupplevelseAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0SvårighetsgradAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Valuta för pengarnaAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Byggtid: 3 tim.Byggupplevelse: Intermediate LEGO builderVar detta till hjälp?15Arktisk lastbil
- February 28th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good Modeloakchip | 65 or olderJag skulle rekommendera produkten till en vän!Köpt för: SelfI bought this model mainly for the new parts. But what about the truck itself? It is quite a nice model. Yes, it has some flaws, but overall it is a good model. Construction is straight forward, with some challenges for the younger modeller to make it interesting. One mistake Lego made (rare for Lego!), is to use the blue connector pegs on the steering. These are 'friction' pegs and should be replaced with the cream 'non-friction' pegs. This is in booklet 1, page 48, instruction 1. Substitute the two blue pegs in the 13-hole beam for two cream (or older grey) pegs - if you have them in your collection. The steering will work much better! The truck is very strong - you can let smaller children play with it once it is built with little worry it will all fall apart. I have scored playability a little low, as the crane is not one of its better parts. More of an afterthought, perhaps? Some reviewers have commented on the tracks not moving on smooth surfaces. Well, no they wouldn't, would they? The original style of truck is designed for snow (don't try it, please! - you can ruin your model!). The tracks need friction to work, so a carpet or similar will be needed. The look of the model is very good - different from the usual Lego helping of cars, commercial trucks, cranes, etc. in Technic. Overall it is a good value model. Price is high, but then Lego build from the best materials, to a very high standard. This is why the price is what it is - you get what you pay for!LekupplevelseAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Valuta för pengarnaAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggtid: 3 tim.Byggupplevelse: Expert LEGO builderVar detta till hjälp?45Arktisk lastbil
- March 9th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice model but the crane the weak spotFrancois | 55-64Jag skulle rekommendera produkten till en vän!Köpt för: SelfThe model to build is very original in term of shape and color scheme, I like bright color and orange is on the top of my list. The use of shock absorbers on the 4 track systems is very nice touch and the steering is a good idea but the steering is itself is hard, I have read a few reviews and I understand the reason (long blue connector), unfortunately the design is completed so it is for the next time and I will test the steering as I am building it.. The weak spot is the crane, like another post mentioned, the crane is almost an afterthought, I think it was too simple for this level of model. As I use the crane, I have notice there is not enough clearance so the cylinder often hit the side of bucket mostly the back end. I did find way the solve this issue, I have move the connection of the piston (the little device that push up or down the main arm of the crane) on the main arm of the crane by one hole lower. Also it would be a nice touch to have tail gate lights. I did have an extra set of red lights, so I have added those light at the end of the bucket. I would see in the future, a very similar model but bigger, self-propel, with a more complex crane and a remote to control all the actions: forward – reverse, turn, control the crane movement and the bucket in the same fashion as for the Volvo front loader. I understand that the price will be much higher but it we would it worth. Overall, fun to build, innovative design and great colors and I send my congratulation to all involves in the creation of this new model. Long live legoLekupplevelseAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Valuta för pengarnaAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggtid: 15 tim.Byggupplevelse: Novice LEGO builderVar detta till hjälp?45Arktisk lastbil
- January 1st, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great looking truck fromt AFOLMiscman | 45-54Jag skulle rekommendera produkten till en vän!Köpt för: SelfI really love the look of this set with its great orange and black theme. It's a pretty good sized model for the price too. Functionally it leaves a bit to be desired. First, the tracks can't be rolled on a smooth surface, they just skid along. Rolling it on carpet or a towel works fairly well. The steering takes a lot of force to turn, it kind of feels like you are putting strain on the small knob and gears to get it to turn. The crane is as minimal as it gets. Its reach is somewhat limited and hard to actually drop the cargo in the bed. Also there is no gearing to make the crane turn, you simply grab it and twist to the desired position. Despite these short comings This is a great set. The look is awesome, the B model looks exceptional for a B model, and it has a lot of useful and nice parts (in orange!). Highly recommend getting this set!LekupplevelseAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Valuta för pengarnaAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggtid: 4 tim.Byggupplevelse: Expert LEGO builderVar detta till hjälp?45Arktisk lastbil