Uži si stavanie a zážitok z hrania so sviatočnou tematikou so stavebnicou LEGO® Creator Expert 10267 Perníková chalúpka. Tento obdivuhodný model je pokladnicou čarovných detailov. Sú tam zasnežené strechy s pestrofarebnými dražé a lahodne vyzerajúce steny s lízankami v tvare vianočnej paličky, trblietavé okná a vysoký komín s horiacim kozubom. Vnútri domu je záplava zábavných detailov a nábytku v tvare sladkostí vrátane chutne vyzerajúcej izby s posteľou v tvare čokolády a lampou v tvare cukrovej vaty. Nechýba ani WC a vaňa v kúpeľni. Táto nádherná LEGO perníková chalúpka je kulisou pre nápadité dobrodružstvá s perníkovou rodinkou. Deti môžu rozžiariť útulný kozub, pomôcť vyčistiť chodník so snehovým pluhom a čičíkať perníkové dieťatko v kočíku. Obsahuje aj ozdobený vianočný stromček so zabalenými darčekmi a hračkami vrátane hojdacieho koníka a vláčika. Táto pokročilá LEGO stavebnica prináša náročný a obohacujúci zážitok zo stavania. Výsledkom je skvelý výstavný kus s tematikou sviatkov, ktorý si môžeš vystaviť doma alebo v kancelárii. Obsahuje figúrky perníkového mužíčka, ženičky a dieťatka.
- Obsahuje 3 LEGO® figúrky: Perníčka, perníkovú ženičku a perníkové dieťatko.
- Perníková chalúpka obsahuje zasnežené strechy s pestrofarebnými dražé, lahodne vyzerajúcu stenu s lízankami v tvare vianočnej paličky a vychádzkových paličiek, trblietavé okná a vysoký komín s horiacim kozubom. Taktiež obsahuje detailne prepracovaný interiér, detský kočík zostavený z kociek a snehový pluh.
- Interiér perníkovej chalúpky obsahuje záplavu zábavných detailov a nábytok s motívom sladkostí. Je tu izba s posteľou v tvare čokolády a lampou v tvare cukrovej vaty a nájdeš tu samozrejme tiež kúpeľňu so základným vybavením – WC a vaňou!
- Obsahuje tiež vianočný stromček so zabalenými darčekmi a hračkami vrátane hojdacieho koníka a vláčika.
- Pozri sa na chutne vyzerajúce rázcestníky na lízankách v tvare vianočnej paličky!
- Stlač tlačidlo na komíne a zapáľ tak plamienky, čo sa krásne rozžiaria!
- Deti si rýchlo obľúbia nápaditú hru s perníkovou rodinkou.
- Pomôž perníkovej ženičke počičíkať perníkové dieťatko v kočíku.
- Doplnkové prvky zahŕňajú detskú fľašu, poháre, panvicu na vyprážanie a sekeru.
- Špeciálne prvky zahŕňajú novinku na august 2019 – prvok zlatej tehličky v žltohnedej farbe a priehľadné trblietavé kocky 1x1 vo fialovej farbe.
- Meria viac ako 21 cm na výšku, 26 cm na šírku a 13 cm do hĺbky.
- Na všetky objednávky tovaru nad 55 € sa vzťahuje doručenie zadarmo so štandardným dodaním do 2 – 4 pracovných dní.
- Expresné doručenie je dostupné pri pokladnici.
- Objednávky jednotlivých súčiastok sa odosielajú oddelene od tovaru a ich spracovanie a odoslanie si vyžaduje dlhší čas.
- Neotvorený tovar možno vrátiť do 90 dní od doručenia objednávky a získať tak refundáciu plnej ceny.
- November 11th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Christmas Fun!jsp002003 | 35-44Odporučil(a) by som tento produkt priateľomZakúpené pre: SelfAfter buying a lot of Lego for my kids and husband, this was my first purchase for myself. I thought it would be fun to build with my kids (ages 4 to 6yrs old), and it was! My most "active" helper was one of the 4yr olds, who managed to do a lot of it with my guidance/assistance. My other 4 yr old has had a ton of fun playing with the set. I've noticed some others have commented that the roof and left wall aren't very secure. We have not had this problem. The whole building seems quite firm and has easily stood up to my 4 year olds carefully playing with it. In fact, I can gently lift the whole house by holding under the roof. There is one section that I've had problems with and that is the light up brick in the fireplace. It seems to only intermittently light up. I've just sent Lego an inquiry about this and I imagine they'll be able to help me out with this. My only other concern is that I wish the baby gingerbread wasn't so small, or that Lego could have supplied two of them like they do with many of their really small pieces. My kids love their cute little gingerbread baby, but I can see it being quickly lost. I also thought it was strange that there wasn't an older child since there is a toy horse and truck and such as gifts. Overall, we love the set. I think it's adorable and will make an excellent Christmas decoration. The kids and I had a marvelous time putting it together, and they love playing with it. Perhaps this will be the start of my Lego Christmas village?Herný zážitokAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hodnota za peniazeAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Čas stavania: 4 DniZážitok zo stavania: Novice LEGO builderBoli tieto informácie užitočné?55Perníková chalúpka
- December 9th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Perfect (with one fix)!ChristineAndDaughter | 35-44Odporučil(a) by som tento produkt priateľomZakúpené pre: DaughterMy 7 year old daughter built the majority of this set herself. She needed a little help with the roof, but I was really impressed by her building ability and by the set itself. That being said, there is one major design flaw that we both noticed. The gingerbread woman is unable to use any of the furniture inside and outside of the house due to the unwieldiness of her skirt. We came up with a fix for this and wanted to share. We put the skirt on the gingerbread man. Now the gingerbread woman is able to take a relaxing bath while the gingerbread man rocks the baby to sleep in the crib. She can also take a nice nap while he's feeding the baby. She can sit comfortably by the fire while he makes her a perfect cup of tea, and she can enjoy that tea outdoors at the table while he takes the baby for a walk. Five stars for this set (with this fix)! See our attached photos. Our Christmas wish is that there is a woman designer for next year's set!Herný zážitokAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0NáročnosťAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hodnota za peniazeAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Zážitok zo stavania: Expert LEGO builderBoli tieto informácie užitočné?55Perníková chalúpka
- January 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Beautiful gingerbread houseHel2120 | 35-44Odporučil(a) by som tento produkt priateľomZakúpené pre: SelfI brought this for myself as I love gingerbread, First time I've played with lego since in was young. I was pleasantly surprised how easy the instructions were and how cute all the little extra touches made. I left the roof to my boyfriend after reading reviews but he had no issues with it at all. please can you make a mini figure gingerbread baby for next year. I loved making it so much I've now brought myself the dinerHerný zážitokAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hodnota za peniazeAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Čas stavania: 1 Dni 4 hod.Zážitok zo stavania: Novice LEGO builderBoli tieto informácie užitočné?55Perníková chalúpka
- October 14th, 2019Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0A disappointing addition to the Winter Villageljg76543 | 35-44Zakúpené pre: SelfWhen I first saw this kit, I was very excited. I have the small version Lego put out a few years ago and it's great. When I realized that it was the new addition to the Winter Village, I didn't think it would fit but decided to give it a chance. Unfortunately, after building it, I'm very disappointed. First the build: Most of it is very easy to do. Some new pieces for me which was nice, but the problems come up with 2 parts. The roof and one of the walls. The top left wall is very wobbly and needs at least one more connecting piece towards the top to keep it from coming apart at the merest touch. The roof above the bathroom was alright when placing but the other side was horrible. The instructions are fairly clear, but it's still hard to see, even with the yellow outlines, where the underside pieces go. And even placed correctly, when put together, the two roof sides don't match up and are crooked. I put them on and off and adjusted about 5 times before just building backwards so at least it looked fine. Even when it matches the pictures, the roof in that area is slightly off (one side is about 1/4 inch further in than the other and not flush) that is noticeable when looking at it. Final product: It's cute on its own, however, I think they lost a lot of chances to really go for the gingerbread house theme. There are a handful of chocolate bars that are buried on a chair/bed. A few colorful pieces on the roof. That's about it. The gingerbread people are cute, but if Lego can design a 3D bottle that they can hold, why is the baby printed on a 1x2 flat brick? For the money, we should have gotten more than 2 mini-figs and a printed brick baby. The extra builds: The snowblower is pretty cool. Thumbs up for that. The rest? Oversized: the carriage and rocking horse are huge and considering the baby is a flat brick and can't use the horse, why was it put in there? The presents are random and very pastel colored. This is a gingerbread house with a Christmas tree, yet the presents are light blue and pink and have a pretzel. Makes no sense at all. Finally, the colors. If this is part of the Winter Village, why is the brown the wrong color? The other buildings all use a reddish brown. This one is solid brown. It looks ok (will try to attach pictures) next to the fire station, but does stand out. Also, while I like the pink and purple sparkly bricks for the stained glass by themselves, they don't go at all! Totally the wrong colors. Green and red would have at least tied it into the other buildings better AND better in the actual kit itself. Pros: I do like the gingerbread people. The female has pink frosting in her head, the man blue. I like that they used the lighted brick in the fireplace (though, I had to readjust the final pieces because the hole is too small to actually press the smoke down far enough to trigger the light) and it's a clever use of how to turn the light on. Overall, this was a great idea in concept, but very disappointing in real life. I almost would rather have bought this as a separate piece on its own and have a second one to buy that actually fit into the Winter Village concept.Herný zážitokAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0NáročnosťAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Boli tieto informácie užitočné?25Perníková chalúpka