Prieskumný kolos Prvého ráduPrieskumný kolos Prvého rádu3.7143514.
Obsahuje malé súčiastky.
Pošli generála Huxa a jeho posádku do bitky v obrnenom ťažkom prieskumnom chodcovi Prvého radu. Úchvatná verzia chodca z edície LEGO® Star Wars inšpirovaná filmovou peckou Star Wars: Epizóda VIII. Chodec disponuje kokpitom pre 2 minifigúrky s otváracím poklopom, pružinové zbrane s nastaviteľným sklonom na obidvoch stranách, predné zbrane s nastaviteľným sklonom, svorky na uloženie ďalších rakiet a skryté kolieska, vďaka otáčaniu ktorých sa pohybujú chodcove nohy. Táto súprava obsahuje 4 minifigúrky.
- Súčasťou sú aj 4 minifigúrky: Generál Hux, Strelec prvého radu, Vojak Odporu a Flametrooper Prvého radu.
- Obsahuje kokpit pre 2 minifigúrky s otváracím horným krytom, bočné pružinové zbrane s možnosťou nastavenia sklonu, svorky na uloženie ďalších rakiet, predné zbrane s možnosťou nastavenia sklonu, skryté kolieska a pohybujúce sa nohy.
- Potlač chodca a sleduj, ako sa mu hýbu nohy.
- Zo zbraní tu nájdeš 2 blasterové pištole, blaster plameňomet Flametroopera.
- Meria vyše 20 cm na výšku, 17 cm na dĺžku a 9 cm na šírku.
- Na všetky objednávky tovaru nad 55 € sa vzťahuje doručenie zadarmo so štandardným dodaním do 3 – 5 pracovných dní.
- Expresné doručenie je dostupné pri pokladnici.
- Objednávky jednotlivých súčiastok sa odosielajú oddelene od tovaru a ich spracovanie a odoslanie si vyžaduje dlhší čas.
- Neotvorený tovar možno vrátiť do 90 dní od doručenia objednávky a získať tak refundáciu plnej ceny.
- in 6 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Strange but different.BaldwinBricks | 14-18Odporučil(a) by som tento produkt priateľomZakúpené pre: SelfThis set is a strange case. It doesn't actually appear in the film at all, but is still a good set. The set comes with 4 minifigures. General Hux, a First Order crew member, a First Order flametrooper and a Resistance Soldier. The vehicle's main feature is the moving legs. When you move the vehicle forward or backwards, wheels at the base push the legs up, allowing gravity to bring them back down. The system works fairly well, but if the vehicle is moved too fast, the legs sometimes don't move fully and instead bounce. The head cannot be moved, but can fit two minifigures comfortably. The worst thing about this set is the fact that the technic mechanism for the legs is visible from most angles. The price for this set is £50. This is reasonable considering it contains 554 pieces and 4 good minifigures. Overall I would recommend this set despite the slightly crude and poorly covered mechanism. It is unique and to my eye at least doesn't look out of place.Herný zážitokAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0NáročnosťAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Hodnota za peniazeAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Čas stavania: 1 hod.Zážitok zo stavania: Expert LEGO builderBoli tieto informácie užitočné?45Prieskumný kolos Prvého rádu
- in 3 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0First Order Heavy Scout WalkerJediLegoLover | 14-18Odporučil(a) by som tento produkt priateľomAs no official images have been released (at the time of writing) of this walker from The Last Jedi I can't compare on accuracy but this vehicle is like nothing that's come before from the Star Wars universe. The build is quite challenging as it's mainly technic and fiddly in some parts. It's quite repetitive as you're doing the same thing for both sides but the end result is worth it. The overall finished build reminds me of an AT-ST head on spiders legs! The way the legs have been designed to alternately move is amazing and the effect is brilliant when pushed around. As it's a First Order vehicle it's obviously not colourful but the view screen is translucent red just like the Heavy Assault Walker. There's some nice detailing on the outside of the head along with room for Hux and the gunner inside. It looks like the walker has some heavy fire power with all the gun emplacements on the head but we'll have to see it in action in The Last Jedi. The minifigures are an excellent selection. The flametrooper and the gunner are the same as in previous sets but have excellent printing. General Hux comes with an actual hair-piece this time unlike in Kylo Ren's Shuttle where he had a hat. The printing of his uniform is very detailed but I think an actual fabric coat would complete the minifigure even better. The sneer on his face seems typical of his character. Finally, there's a female Resistance fighter with a new helmet that incorporates the visor into it which looks brilliant and the printing on the torso is highly detailed. Altogether I really like this model because it's just so different. It's not bad value for money too. Some of the other Last Jedi sets might be more iconic or more desirable but don't rule this one out of your collection.Herný zážitokAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0NáročnosťAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hodnota za peniazeAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Čas stavania: 1 hod.Zážitok zo stavania: Expert LEGO builderBoli tieto informácie užitočné?55Prieskumný kolos Prvého rádu
- in 6 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Solid walker with a few drawbacksfledermaus | 25-34Odporučil(a) by som tento produkt priateľomZakúpené pre: SelfThe walker in this set is certainly unique -- there really isn't another set quite like this one. The eight legs provide for more of a crawling or scuttling motion than walking. The build is quite engaging with the majority of build being spent assembling the technic components for each of the legs. The completed walker uses wheels to effect movement on the legs. While effective, the wheels are a little bit too visible for my liking. I'm also a bit bummed that the head doesn't move, but is instead locked in a slight downward angle. Overall, it's a nice set with an engaging build, sturdy end-product, unique legs, and some well done blasters. The only things that detract from the set are the visible wheels and immobile head.Herný zážitokAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0NáročnosťAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hodnota za peniazeAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Čas stavania: 1 hod. 30 MinútyZážitok zo stavania: Advanced LEGO builderBoli tieto informácie užitočné?45Prieskumný kolos Prvého rádu
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0A Spooky Lil Spider WalkerEpsilonMouse | 19-24Odporučil(a) by som tento produkt priateľomZakúpené pre: SelfRight of the bat, I visually enjoyed this set. It's bigger than I expected and it's got a really good weight to it. I test dropped it and the only piece it lost was the gun on the front. But the real prize here is the technic pieces that give it a nasty skittery motion that I imagine would have been as iconic as the stuttering walk of the AT-ST. The minifigures you get, Resistance Trooper, First Order Gunner, General Hux, and First Order Flametrooper, are good, but I honestly would have preferred another trooper instead of Hux, but that's mostly because I don't really need him to round out my collection. I picked this up from my local Target for a sweet 21$ because of a sale. Honestly, I probably never would have bought it otherwise. But for the price I paid, it was definitely worth it. That being said, I had several issues with the set. First, I've never enjoyed how Lego makes flamethrowers; this one especially is ungainly and large. It easily stands at one and a half minifigs. Second, the weird tilt of the head is annoying, as well as the unusual position of the guns, which don't quite line up. My last minor complaint is that is that it doesn't show up in the films, but that's not super important, because Disney seems to be cutting a lot of things out of the movies at the last minute. My only real complaint is that this set came missing like twenty pieces. For me, it was no big deal because I have more than enough replacement pieces, but for anyone else, this might be a big problem. This has only ever happened to me once before, but it's always kind of a bummer to stop building to search your bins for missing bits. Overall, it's a solid set with a lot of moving parts you really don't see often, but the price point is disheartening.20. marca 2019Emily, Customer ServiceOh no! It’s very rare for a LEGO® set to be missing pieces. Usually you’ll find them stuck in the packaging, used in place of a similar piece, or hiding somewhere near your building area. If you’ve checked all over and the parts haven't appeared, don’t worry! It’s super easy to request replacements. Just go to LEGO.com/Service and choose the “Bricks & Pieces” option to get started.Herný zážitokAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0NáročnosťAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Hodnota za peniazeAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Čas stavania: 20 MinútyZážitok zo stavania: Expert LEGO builderBoli tieto informácie užitočné?25Prieskumný kolos Prvého rádu