Pripoj 88007 Senzor farieb a vzdialenosti 88006 Centrum pohybu alebo 88009 Hub od LEGO® Powered Up. LEGO senzor dokáže rozpoznať farby a pohyb a vďaka nemu sa tvoje LEGO výtvory a roboty stanú interaktívnymi.
- Obsahuje senzor, pripájací kábel a prípojný bod pre komponenty od LEGO® Powered Up.
- Objav 6 rôznych farieb a objektov vo vzdialenosti 5 až 10 cm vďaka tomuto detskému príslušenstvu pre roboty.
- Na všetky objednávky tovaru nad 55 € sa vzťahuje doručenie zadarmo so štandardným dodaním do 3 – 5 pracovných dní.
- Expresné doručenie je dostupné pri pokladnici.
- Objednávky jednotlivých súčiastok sa odosielajú oddelene od tovaru a ich spracovanie a odoslanie si vyžaduje dlhší čas.
- Neotvorený tovar možno vrátiť do 90 dní od doručenia objednávky a získať tak refundáciu plnej ceny.
- September 18th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Reset button?KnightInArmour | 14-18Odporučil(a) by som tento produkt priateľomZakúpené pre: SelfI bought this sensor to go with my LEGO Powered Up vending machine. It worked excellently, but my machine can feature more than just one gumball! A reset block on the app(if there is, ignore this review) is not featured, so even if I trigger the distance sensor again, it will not function. I have to reset my iPad again manually, which is slightly annoying. The sensor also sometimes triggers when the coin has not passed through the machine, it just doesn’t sense the coin. Please add a reset block on the Powered Up app if there isn’t already, and please steady the sensor detection!Herný zážitokAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0NáročnosťAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hodnota za peniazeAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Čas stavania: 1 hod.Zážitok zo stavania: Intermediate LEGO builderBoli tieto informácie užitočné?35Senzor farieb a vzdialenosti
- February 4th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Sensor works great, interface a challengeCrouchEndDad | 45-54Odporučil(a) by som tento produkt priateľomZakúpené pre: SonBought this (as many do) to make an automatic train (that will stop and wait at stations etc), by placing coloured tiles on the track bed. It is easy to fit to the underside of the passenger train (60197), through the square hold in the baseplate with just a single bracket and the sensor sitting at the same height as the bottom of the bogie. Once I fought the iPad app into submission, the colour sensor (I haven't used the distance feature) worked with a range of coloured tiles, eg red (stop & wait), green (speed up) and yellow (slow down). I had the track on a black tablecloth and have not, so far had any issues with unexpected colour detection. The coding was something of a challenge as you have to handle the idiosyncracies of the sensor with very little guidance (eg the polling frequency of the sensor: once you have detected a colour and performed the action, put in a loop that only exits when that colour changes. Otherwise you can have multiple detections of the same colour leading to unexpected results). Also, in the Mindstorms coding you can have one block to handle multiple possibilities (ie a switch statement) … I haven't found this in the Powered Up interface, and instead have a succession of nested binary "if" blocks.Herný zážitokAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0NáročnosťAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hodnota za peniazeAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Zážitok zo stavania: Advanced LEGO builderBoli tieto informácie užitočné?55Senzor farieb a vzdialenosti
- June 28th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Works 100% with the right coloursMonkeysout | 35-44Odporučil(a) by som tento produkt priateľomZakúpené pre: SelfNote : Powered Up app needed to use. I have purchased 2 of these from Lego.com and I have fitted one of them to my passenger train 60197, it's in the middle of the loco pointing down at the track, set roughly 5-10mm from the track sleepers. I had to experiment with different colours, red and white were good but yellow was also detected when track went over my laminate flooring. > I use red 4x2 plates on my track in stations stop the train e.g. to load/unload passengers. > I use white 4x2 plates on my track to call sounds and change speed, e.g. horn at tunnel entrance or slow down for a curve With my room/flooring/lighting, all plates are recognised 100% of the time, at hi and low speed, when using red and white plates. I use studded plates as i think the smooth ones are too reflective/shiny. Andy.Herný zážitokAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hodnota za peniazeAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Čas stavania: 5 MinútyZážitok zo stavania: Intermediate LEGO builderBoli tieto informácie užitočné?55Senzor farieb a vzdialenosti
- May 10th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Distance sensor works great, color sensor iffyorganista014 | 45-54Odporučil(a) by som tento produkt priateľomI'm using this with the Powered Up hub (88009) to control forward and backward movement of my trains and so far it has been buggy, a combination of both software and hardware issues. The distance sensor function works very well, and you can control the distance of the sensor from an approaching object to kick off a trigger. However, the color sensor has sensitivity issues and is a hit-and-miss (i would say 75% hit 25% miss). It also suffers from sensing a color that is not there. I placed it to read color tiles on a train track and it registers a trigger even if there is no color there. And in order to read a color, the sensor has to be within millimeters of the colored object. Also, not sure if it is with the Powered Up software, but after a few passes of the sensor with colors, it will ignore subsequent color reads and will stop working. I would recommend this for distance sensor control but it needs major improvement with the range and sensitivity of the color sensor. Eventually I would like to make this work on a linear train track on my holiday village to make the train move back and forth controlled by colored tiles.15. mája 2019Callie, Customer ServiceThank you so much for your review! I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues with the Color Sensor. For tip top performance, make sure the sensor is tested in an area with bright and steady lighting while using bricks with varied color values. Black, Brown, Red, Blue and Yellow work the best! Still having trouble tracking the colors? Get in touch with our friendly giving us a shout at LEGO.com/service for some support for your sensor.Herný zážitokAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Hodnota za peniazeAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Zážitok zo stavania: Expert LEGO builderBoli tieto informácie užitočné?35Senzor farieb a vzdialenosti