Strategy Director PMD - Maternity cover 9 month
Are you looking for a great career track? This will indeed be a position with unique and rapid professional and pernonal growth possibilities.With your strong strategic and analytical skills, you will support our CMO and her leadership team, in setting the right direction on daily basis.
Core Responsibilities• Driving strategic topics and projects in Marketing and Product Development for The LEGO Group
• Preparation of strategic topics for the Executive Leadership team, PMD (Product and Marketing) area and Board of Directors
• Strategic advisor to the Executive Leadership team member (CMO) and her leadership teams, supporting them in shaping and delivering their holistic agenda
• Drive and implement strategic project, innovation streams in product development, cross-functional projects and tasks, plus solve ad hoc analytical assignments, including analysing data, preparing presentations and decision documents
• Supporting the CMO on monthly communications towards the broader PMD area and the full LEGO organization, townhalls, etc.
• Close interaction with the EA of the CMO
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Strategy & Transformation is the Powerhouse that ensures clear direction and value creation for TLG from Strategy to Execution, being an Enabler and Sparring Partner to ELT .
The purpose of this role is to directly support our CMO (Chief Marketing Officer / Julia Goldin) on her agenda, strategy direction setting, strategy projects, key meetings, key stakeholder interaction, external communication and engagement with the broader Executive Leadership team.
This position is a great career catalysts with unique learning opportunities for rapid professional and personal growth.
Do you have what it takes?- MBA or a master´s degree in HR, marketing, finance, economics or similar with excellent results.
- Excellent communication skills, allowing you to structure documents and quantitative analysis into appealing PowerPoint presentations for executive level interaction
- 3+ years experience from a top-tier management consulting company
- Experience in Marketing or Product Development related topics a plus (but not a must)
- Have top-notch quantitative and analytical skills that allow you to extract logic, insights and meaningful conclusions from complex business problems
- Excellent communication skills, allowing you to structure documents and quantitative analysis as well as PowerPoint presentations for executive level communication
- Fluent in written and verbal English is a must
Result orientation – consistently deliver quality work to support and drive strategic change in the CMO agenda
Collaboration – able to interact with top management and broader leadership teams
Strategic orientation – able to extract logic, insights and meaningful conclusions from complex business problems and drive disruptive and transformational strategic projects
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“You will gain unique experience as you directly support the CMO on key tasks, communication and meetings and get an insight into the LEGO top management”.