Are you ready to inspire a store team to deliver inspirational guest experiences and build the LEGO®brand?Create an environment where creativity and imagination define the future of play and strive for outstanding results in both guest experience and sales performance.
Core Responsibilities• Be a role model in store for guest experience and a true Ambassador for the LEGO Brand : spending 80% of your time right on the shop floor, ensure the execution of our service model, strive to complete all monthly mystery shops, maximize repeat business by creating NPS promoters, inspire store staff to consistently deliver exceptional branded experiences
• Lead, inspire and develop teams for continued success : recruit and develop a highly productive and collaborative team, communicate through active coaching and performance management, inspire to deliver signature experiences and ensure continuous learning by providing product knowledge and service training
• Drive Store results : meet and exceed Key Performance Indicators, deal with uncertainty, monitor business processes, maintain impeccable merchandising and cleanliness standards and maximize efficiency and profit by maintaining sound operational practices
• Build rapport and a collaborative environment within the store and with LEGO group stakeholders on both operational and people aspects such as Retail Marketing, Retail operations, EHS (Health and safety), HR…
This list of responsibilities is not exhaustive and you will be expected to carry out any other related duty as required by the District Manager
Play your part in our team succeedingThe LEGO® Group is a family-owned, international business and collaboration shapes everything we do. As a Store Manager for LEGO Brand Retail you are the face of our company. You and your team will determine our brand’s reputation with each guest interaction. We are looking for individuals who can motivate, energize and inspire others to outstanding performance while cultivating a positive,
team-oriented, safety-first environment. LEGO Brand Retail strives to foster relationships with our guests and team members that transcend generations and are as timeless as the products we sell.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor degree - nice to have
• At least three years of management experience in a retail environment (For Flagship SM : three to five years of management experience of teams of over 20 people in Flagship or large stores )
• Financial awareness
- Point of Sale systems
- Loss prevention and cash management
- Scheduling and payroll management
• People management :
- Recruitment, selection and training
- Performance reviews, grievance
• Space management and visual merchandising expertise
• Effective organizational, verbal and written communication skills, conflict resolution skills
• Demonstrated computer proficiency
• Experience managing varied Stakeholders across departments
• English Intermediate
• Local language - Dutch
Please send your application and your resume in English.
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“You get to work for the LEGO Group, in an environment where you meet LEGO aficionados of all ages on a daily basis. You get to get down on the floor and play with and inspire children to play with LEGO Bricks and use their imagination - all day long,”