Production and Technical
Here in LEGO we collaborate to create an extraordinary brand that inspires children, the builders of tomorrow.We are looking for a Production Supervisor who can lead a full group of operators, and ensure the KPIs of the area are met, guaranteeing the production plan fulfillment.
Challenges:• Stakeholder management, people development, follow up the tactical implementation plan.
• Ensure the brand protection and novelty confidentially and participation with other plants to share best practices.
Responsibilities:• Responsible for promoting and ensuring the integrity of employees through security tools implemented in the organization (e.g. Proactive safety, risk place assessment, process confirmation, LOTO)
• Ensure compliance of quality and safety standard (Product safety, QA Handbook, IMS)
• Ensure and maintain production plan fulfillment, maximizing and optimizing resources and producing in sequence.
• Training plan execution and fulfillment.
• Follow up and compliance of area KPI’s.
• Participation in the deployment of business strategy in their group.
• Execution of HR processes. (IDP, Merit, PRP)
• Responsible for generating a work environment based on the principles and values of the organization. (PULSE).
• Give support to continuous improvement program. (LCI tools)
• Problem solving through root cause analysis and implementation of improvements.
Do you have what it takes?• Education: Mechanical, Industrial Engineer or related.
• Experience: At least 2 years as Production leader with experience leading minimum a groups of 30 operators.
• Skills: Able to lead others and likewise, motivate staff and focus on himself and his team development, decision-making ability, high sense of belonging. High communication skills to develop local and global relationships in his work area and motivate to the team. Demonstrate a high level of collaboration, teamwork, focus on staff welfare, proactive and service attitude, high level of personal and professional ethics.
• Knowledge: Intermediate English.
• Flexibility: This position is entitled to rotative (night & day) shifts on a 4X4 schedule.
• Availability: Able to work on weekends and holidays.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE“The LEGO® Group has a saying, “LEGO® before ego”. No one is selfish and you work to drive the business, not your own career. There is open communication and each employee invests time into getting to know their colleagues. “VP of Operations in Americas & Pacific
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact to Roberto Padilla firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.