Internship in HR services - Payroll in LEGO, Kladno, Czech Republic
Czech Republic, Kladno
Are you proactive, highly motivated university student?Do you want to explore business environment and get hands on experience in our Business Service Operations in Kladno, Czech Republic in the area of Payroll?
We offer this opportunity to University students of Bachelor or Master studies passionate about Human Resources who are willing to work in multicultural environment in team located in Kladno.LEGO Group was founded in 1932 and within its 85-year long history it has developed from a small Danish family business to the world-famous and successful company. Its motto is „Only the best is good enough“. Working for us will give you the possibility to experience pride, commitment and shared sense of responsibility to deliver LEGO mission: ‘Inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow’.
Nowadays, the LEGO factories, offices, brand stores and manufacturing sites are placed in different places all over the world. To ensure the support with financial and personnel transactional processes globally, three Shared service centers were founded in 2016. One of them is located in Kladno, Czech Republic. This Shared service center supports our colleagues in Financial and HR transactional processes.
To enjoy and succeed in Internship role you need to:• Be a student of Bachelor or Master degree in area of Business, Psychology, HR or related
• Be proactive, curious and flexible
• Have a great level of English (other European language on active level is an advantage)
• Have real passion for HR
• Be willing to work in Kladno (company bus from Prague – Nádraží Veleslavín or Zličín available)
Furthermore you will be able to:• Get connected to LEGO brand and get practical experience from real job
• Work in specific team related to your study program, support us with specific projects
• Work up to 20 hours a week (DPČ – agreement to perform work) for a period of 6 months to 1 year or longer
• Work in friendly, modern working environment
• Have the chance to get full-time job in BSO or potentially other teams in LEGO afterwards
Specifically in the area of Payroll you would be responsible for:• Gathering data and payroll inputs
• Supporting the Specialist team in administration
• Running simple 4 eyes controls of the Payroll run
• Building stakeholder and roles & responsibilities map
• Conducting Meeting Minutes