Cyber Security specialist
Is Cyber security your main focus?IT security is a top priority for the LEGO Group! So, if you are a technology enthusiast, who is passionate about assessing risk and implementing cyber security solutions, this is a great opportunity to try out your strengths on all kinds of technologies and problems.
Strike a balance between IT security and business efficiencyCyber security and compliance have become as important as ever. When approaching this challenge, it is for us key to use all your creativity to explore new opportunities that strike the right balance between IT security and business efficiency in a constantly changing environment. We want to build state of the art solutions, which prioritize a seamless user experience as well as achieve the essential risk levels. On this journey we are seeking additional colleagues to our security teams, who work with:
- Being on top of security legislation around the world, ensure privacy for both consumers, customers and employees, follow IT security treats, trends and technologies and act as a source of inspiration and knowledge about these in the organisation.
- Ensuring that we constantly update our IT risk assessment in accordance to the trends and contribute to the overall IT security risk management overview.
- Develop and implement relevant policies and standards, mitigate IT security threats, conduct audits and find practical solutions for how to translate our security principles into a technical setup.
- Being a trusted advisor when selecting and designing solutions containing sensitive data and adapt our existing architecture and roadmaps when needed.
- Increase the overall cyber resilience, conduct awareness training and test our ability to detect cyber incidents, respond accordingly and recover our core services.
- Work with organizational change, understanding the culture and facilitate the right actions to build lasting improvements.
An agile organization specialized Infrastructure & SecurityYou become part of our Business Technology - Infrastructure and Security department (+100 employees), who is responsible for operating a hybrid on-premise and cloud solution IT platform that provides services to offices, factories and physical stores for the entire LEGO Group around the globe.
The Security and Risk Management team within Infrastructure & Security is setting the overall global direction on our IT Security Strategy in close collaboration with management. As a team of security specialists, we create and guard the principles, policies and architecture related to IT security and collaborate closely with all other IT functions at the LEGO Group to ensure these are implemented in practice. But most importantly, we identify what is necessary to ensure real-life protection of the organisation, in a way which is user-friendly and creates a as seamless as possible experience for our colleagues around the company.
We seek passion for technology and security, to secure LEGO and our customersWe are a large organisation with more than 17.000 employees, so strong stakeholder management is essential to become a successful change agent. You will both be working with many different business and IT stakeholders, and through collaboration and strong communication you must be able to embed security into our systems, culture and processes. You must be driven by results and true implementations that makes a real measurable difference. Furthermore, we are seeking the following qualifications:
- You have experience with interpretation and implementation of GDPR and other legislation
- You are self-driven and not afraid to challenge status quo to achieve the best possible outcome
- You have worked in an organisation with a large IT department and a complex IT environment
- You understand that IT security is as much about people and culture as it is about technology
- You understand the need for structure and frameworks, but you can also think creatively to find the right solution for a problem
- You have a relevant higher education, preferably a technical background and are highly motivated by learning a lot more about technology and security
- You have worked within the field for at least 5 years
Join the global LEGO® familyIn the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family, where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.
If you would like to know more about the position, please call Organization Lead Susanne Jakobsen on +45 3065 3102 or CISO Henrik Christensen Lei on +45 5150 2307
This position was posted 12-06-2019 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.