Student Worker for the Risk Management & Insurance team
Student Worker for the Risk Management & Insurance teamAre you the team player who is able to take the role as our administration support and maintain focus on the details in a hectic day – where two days are never the same?
We expect that you are able to take the role approx 10 to 15 hours per week.
Core Responsibilities• Support in filing cases in our cases managementsystem
• Assisting with claims reporting/handling
• Maintian sharepoint sites/ Handbooks/guidelines
• Assisting with request about travel insurance
• Follow up on requests
• Assisting with invoicing
Play your part in our team succeedingYou will join a team which is responsible for handling operational risks and insurance programs for the LEGO Group and other companies
Do you have what it takes?
• Experience from working with administration will be an advantage – but not a requirement
• You are interested in taking the supporting role and you know what it means
• Good work ethics
• Finance (insurance)/legal student preferred
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFEIn the LEGO Group, we succeed together – are you ready to be a member of the Risk management team which has a “key role” to play in supporting and collaborate with colleagues across the world?.