Confidence Is Key
3 out of 4 teacherssay anxiety and lack of confidence hinder learning.
Fewer than 1/5 studentsare “very confident” in learning STEAM subjects.
Benefits of Hands-On Learning for Students
- believe hands-on learning helps children retain knowledge for the future.
- 89% of students say hands-on learning helps them learn new things.
87% of students say hands-on learning helps them remember the
55% of students say it makes them more confident in STEAM.
- believe hands-on learning builds students’ confidence.
- students who are confident in learning STEAM subjects are two times more likely to say they are confident at school today.
Confidence BuilderStudents, parents and teachers agree that the best way to build confidence in STEAM is working on a hands-on project with others.
- of teachers would like to integrate more hands-on lessons in their classroom.