Z dumą prezentujemy kolekcjonerski zestaw LEGO® Star Wars TIE Fighter. Ten klasyczny imperialny myśliwiec jest doskonale znany z niezliczonych scen bitewnych w filmach z serii Gwiezdne Wojny, w tym scen decydujących walk, które doprowadziły do zniszczenia pierwszej Gwiazdy Śmierci. Doskonale odwzorowany, duży model z klocków LEGO ma mnóstwo precyzyjnych detali, a także otwierany górny luk i dostępną tylko w tym zestawie minifigurkę pilota TIE Fightera uzbrojonego w ręczny blaster. Zamontuj ten model na podstawce i postaw przy nim tabliczkę z podstawowymi informacjami. W ten sposób rebelianci go nie dopadną! Kolekcjonerski myśliwiec TIE Fighter to doskonały dodatek do każdego zbioru modeli z Gwiezdnych Wojen!
- Zestaw zawiera minifigurkę pilota myśliwca TIE Fighter z ręcznym blasterem
- Wyposażony w otwierany górny luk
- Zawiera podstawkę i plakietkę informacyjną
- Idealny model flagowego statku dla fanów gwiezdnych wojen i budowania z klocków LEGO®
- Wzbogać kolekcję o jeden z najbardziej charakterystycznych statków w Galaktyce
- Wymiary myśliwca: ok. 47 x 31 x 32 cm
- Bezpłatna standardowa dostawa w ciągu od 3 do 5 dni roboczych przy zamówieniach artykułów za kwotę powyżej 200 zł!
- Ekspresowa wysyłka dostępna przy finalizacji zamówienia.
- Zamówienia części niestandardowych nie są wysyłane razem z innymi artykułami, dlatego ich przetwarzanie i wysyłka trwają dłużej.
- Artykuły w nieotwieranych opakowaniach można zwrócić w ciągu 180 dni od odebrania zamówienia i otrzymać pełny zwrot kosztów.
- April 27th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Always wanted one. Awesome Set.Capeview | 45-54Polecę klocki znajomym!I have many of the Star Wars sets, including the Millenium Falcon, Star Destroyer and Rebel Blockade Runner. I've not built my MF as its still sealed but I built the Tie Fighter as I just think it's the machine and model that everyone as a kid just loves. I had fun buildng it with my Son, but seeing at how complicated it was for him I think he pretty much just watched me build it while helping to look for the odd part. The whole build is superb and very solid. It's one of those models that you can actually play with and fly around if you want to play with your kids as the construction is so well made. Just the interlocking mechanism of the Tie Foils into the Body Arm connectors is ingenious and when clicked together so solid. All the details down to where the pilot sits and the details on the foils along with the clever use of bricks when making the Tie Fighter body are well thought out. I don't think I can say anything wrong about the build on this model, as although it was challenging its not the most difficult. I would leave that to the Star Destroyer because of how many small parts there are and how cumbersome it is once it's put together. So, if you're a Star Wars fan this is a must for anybody out there. One solid Lego Build and I would even go as far to buy another one if I had the spare funds, but that new Speeder is teezing me. Love the look of that one.Czy było to pomocne?55TIE Fighter™
- December 29th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AWESOME ADDITION TO ANY UCS COLLECTION!BarberSam13 | 19-24Polecę klocki znajomym!As a big collector of UCS Lego Star Wars, I knew I had to get this set as I have always been a massive fan of TIE Fighters in particular, so the fact that there was a UCS version available it was a no brainer for me. IT DID NOT DISSAPOINT! When i first opened the box and saw the amount of bags which came out I was surprised and excited as I knew this was going to be an epic build. The build only took me about 3-4 hours and I tried to take a lot of time and really enjoy doing it, it was quite an easy build compared to other UCS sets but it was still a very enjoyable experience, there was quite a bit of repetitive building as far as the wings were concerned but this wasn't a bad thing as it is a necessity in order to really get a fantastic outcome...and believe me it was! The finished model is absolutely huge! On the stand it is slightly taller than the Slave 1 and they both look fantastic next to each other, the TIE fighter can also spin around on the stand so is easy to pose it however you like! Finally the minifig you get with this set is awesome, the arm printing just takes this minifig to a different level (nearly as cool as the arm printed Boba- fett), but this minifig alone is definitely one that big Star Wars collectors would love! Do all in all I would give this set 10/10 as it has everything you would want from a set like this, a must for any lego Star Wars fan and a great addition to any UCS collection.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Expert LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?55TIE Fighter™
- September 9th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A focus on the detailsOldRaysputin | 25-34Polecę klocki znajomym!This review will focus on a few of the details in this set that I believe make it unique and worth a purchase. First, let's get out of the way that the final product looks GREAT displayed. You've seen it in other reviews and it's clearly a cool piece for a bookshelf. However, a few things made this build a neat experience. -The strength of the final build is impressive. The way the wing connects to the arm is something I haven't seen before. Really locks up tight. -The wings feature some neat details that make them an interesting build where one would think it would be a bit boring because of the repetition as you do build the same section 4 times (top and bottom). However, some of the techniques are exciting. -The minifig has some great printed details only found on this UCS version. I included a picture of the detail on the wrist. -The stand is also impressive as it allows you to angle the TIE as it is on a ball joint. -Only real negative is that there could be some more detail inside the cockpit itself. The printing on the external components are nice, but the inside only has a few stickers and basic joystick for steering. Overall, the set is really nice and definitely belongs in your Star Wars Lego collection.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Advanced LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?55TIE Fighter™
- January 4th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Riveter in the Imperial ShipyardsCosmopoiesis | 35-44Polecę klocki znajomym!I have been buying Legos for years (since about 1986) but had taken a long break for a while. Never before did I have the convenience of numbered bags associated with each step. I was used to just dumping all of the pieces into a box and sifting through. My last set purchased was the Star Destroyer (10030): 3104 pieces with no help from the packaging. A nostalgic part of me misses that swish-swish-swish of the brinks against each other and the hours spent scouring the box for that last tiny piece that you saw five minutes ago when you didn’t need it. The numbered bags made the process feel a lot more efficient, but I began to feel like I was on an assembly line. Eventually, however, I began to appreciate the feeling and found serenity and relaxation in going through the steps without the long searching. I began to feel like I was a riveter assigned to the Imperial shipyards, working diligently to construct the countless TIE fighters needed by the Empire. In fact, I stopped the build for an entire day to sort out the hull plating and construct my own little shipyard along with a few droids to help with the work. I don’t know why a pilot was working to install hull plating. Perhaps the Empire was low on skilled labor due to certain setbacks and major construction initiatives. Maybe next time I’ll dig out some pirates and let Captain Redbeard supervise the construction. Finally, I realize that I am reviewing a product which has been discontinued for a year but there may be others, like me, who will find it at other stores. It’s a lot of fun so go pick one up.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Expert LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?55TIE Fighter™