Czy Bruce Banner pokona Proximę Midnight i Outridera? Sięgnij po zestaw LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 76104 Walka w Hulkbusterze i przekonaj się! Ruchomy Hulkbuster ma otwierany kokpit z miejscem na minifigurkę i niszczycielskie ramię. Ten emocjonujący zestaw zawiera także wieżyczkę z miotaczem kulek i otwieranym tylnym schowkiem, w którym znajduje się Kamień Nieskończoności, a także skrzydła Falcona do zbudowania z klocków z odczepianym dronem Redwingiem i cztery minifigurki.
- W zestawie cztery minifigurki: Bruce Banner, Falcon, Proxima Midnight i Outrider.
- Hulkbuster ma otwierany kokpit z miejscem na minifigurkę, ruchome ramię uruchamiane kółkiem, a także ruchome palce, ramiona i nogi.
- Wieżyczka ma siedzenie dla minifigurki, miotacz kulek i otwierany tylny schowek z Kamieniem Nieskończoności.
- W zestawie jest też włócznia Proximy Midnight i skrzydła Falcona do zbudowania z odczepianym dronem Redwingiem.
- Minifigurka Outridera (nowość na marzec 2018 r.) ma sześć ramion.
- Odtwórz pasjonujące sceny zainspirowane filmem Marvel Super Heroes Avengers: Wojna bez granic.
- Hulkbuster ma ok. 14 cm wysokości, 7 cm długości i 16 cm szerokości.
- Wieżyczka ma ok. 8 cm wysokości, 11 cm szerokości i 5 cm głębokości.
- Bezpłatna standardowa dostawa w ciągu od 3 do 5 dni roboczych przy zamówieniach artykułów za kwotę powyżej 200 zł!
- Ekspresowa wysyłka dostępna przy finalizacji zamówienia.
- Zamówienia części niestandardowych nie są wysyłane razem z innymi artykułami, dlatego ich przetwarzanie i wysyłka trwają dłużej.
- Artykuły w nieotwieranych opakowaniach można zwrócić w ciągu 180 dni od odebrania zamówienia i otrzymać pełny zwrot kosztów.
- March 4th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Definitely great but room for improvement...Neiljuice | 14-18Polecę klocki znajomym!The Hulkbuster is fantastic, amazing details, vast improvement from the last one, except the chest pieces are kind of fragile. The slope pieces are connected with two studs each only, so they fall off very easily. Falcon is great, but the brick build wings are too thick. Personally I wish KEGO would've just used the designs like Space Batman's wings from 76025, since the wings in the movies are flexible, but then the wings would be removable and thinner. Bruce Banner? Kinda wish we would've gotten an updated version to improve on the accuracy. Proxima Midnight could use some leg details, as well as possibly one golden leg, which is what I think she has in the movie. The outrider is really cool and glad they're not exclusive to this set. The turret isn't really that amazing, doesn't feel like an important build at all. Nothing very distinctive about it. FINAL THOUGHTS: I feel like if the Hulkbuster's chest was fixed, I would've given it a 5/5 despite the not too good Bruce Banner. It is an easy way to get him in a set better than the last one he appeared in, sure, but those who already have that set (including me) now have two Bruce Banners that are not distinctively Bruce Banner at all. Either way this is a nice set, with a great Hulkbuster. The side build isn't really all that exciting but the awesome Hulkbuster totally makes up for everything. Great update that allows people who didn't have the previous Hulkbuster to get a better version.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Advanced LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?45Walka w Hulkbusterze
- May 10th, 2019Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0not the greatest.SpyJbm | 14-18Polecę klocki znajomym!don't get me wrong I love this set, and after seeing infinity war I was impressed on how accurate it is. the Minifigures are fine Proxima midnight is great! I don't mind the lack of leg printing. and it is nice to get falcon, which in my opinion is a huge step up from the civil war falcon. the outrider is meh. the worst Minifigure by far is bruce banner. such a lazy effort by Lego. not only is he the same as the Ragnorak banner, but he is also 100% inaccurate. LEGO should have at least given him a new torso print or something! while I feel like the hairpiece is right for bruce banner it is the wrong color. in the movie his hair is more grey than black. and also his face, he had a little bit of stubble in the movie. though I am just getting nit-picky now. also the hulk buster. while it is different from the age of Ultron hulk buster, the size is about the same. in the movies the hulk buster is about the same scale as the hulk, making the fight pretty evenly matched. but with both of the hulk busters, they easily tower over the hulk. if you bought this set to put on display, it is great, but if you bought this thinking you can have some epic battles between hulk and tony stark, DO NOT BUY. aside from that, great set.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Advanced LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?25Walka w Hulkbusterze
- May 5th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Solid Set with Average MinifiguresTahuKenobi850 | 19-24Polecę klocki znajomym!Minifigures Outrider: nothing special. it does it's job though. Proxima Midnight: definitely a solid adaptation of the character. Although, she does suffer from a lack of leg printing. Falcon: I definitey like the brick built style of the wings but I'm not sure how I feel about the dark grey coloring or the EVER PRESENT LACK OF LEG OR ARM PRINTING. Bruce Banner: while the hair is inaccurate to Infinity War and Ragnarok, it's still a solid mini figure overall. Also, one figure I feel could have been included but wasn't is War Machine. he fits right in with this set and part of the movie, and yet doesn't show up. (also I forgot to include in my review for the Outrider Dropship Attack that it was a tad disappointing that Bucky was not induced in the set.) The Builds Proxima Midnight's Turret: this is a solid build. not sure why it's included here, but it's solid. The Hulkbuster: definitely better than the age of Ultron one. Honestly, it's just a good design overall. The constant presence of Iron Man in marvel sets has gotten a bit tiresome but no big deal. Overal, the builds are solid (if in one case a tad unnecessary) but the minifigures are just alright. There's nothing outright bad, but it, and the entire rest of the line, could have been executed better.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Intermediate LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?55Walka w Hulkbusterze
- March 11th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hulkbuster SMASH!NovaX | 19-24Polecę klocki znajomym!Having got the UCS Hulkbuster and this on the same day, I'm surprised to say this is the better set, even by looks. I wasn't too sure on it at first, but having the completed model in hand, I prefer it to the 2015 version from Age of Ultron. First of all, I LOVE the moving arm function. It's really well implemented and fun to play with. I've already given Thanos several uppercuts and bashes on the head with this feature and it's so much fun. There's also a way to fix this feature so the arm stays in place and can be articulated, which helps with displays, where I have it sucker-punching the Crimson Dynamo mech from last year. Bruce Banner comes in this set, which bothers me twice. One, it's kind of a spoiler for the movie. Not "Giant Man in the Airport Battle" kind of spoiler, but still.... Two, it's annoying as Bruce was half the reason I bought the battle for Asgard set last ear, albeit at a reduced price. I also don't really care for the Outrider turret.It's nice to have, but.... Eh. I also like Falcon's new appearance, I think I prefer the original wings. TL:DR: I would definitely recommend this set, whether or not you have the original Hulkbuster set this is a huge improvement and well worth the money for the Hulkbuster alone, yet alone the rest of the set.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Advanced LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?55Walka w Hulkbusterze